Air Force Amy the GOAT review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by lover5, Sep 18, 2022.

1. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Amy is a ball of sexual energy. Guys if you haven't experienced her do it you won't be disappointed. We had a blast great vibes so much laughing and just down to earth conversations about life and our military experiences finding we have many things in common. All I will say about our sexual encounters is if you take care of Amy she will return the favor and then some. both of our energy and personality just clicked and the sex for us just flowed as if we been together many times. I guess its the freak in me Lol.... Amy is a great time but as I drove home I just thought what a lady and new friend. If you ever have a chance to party with Amy don't pass it by I sat and talked with Amy back in 2018 and pass up a party. I have to say I regretted it over the years as we talked more on the boards and time went by. So I decided to treat myself after a rough patch taking care of a family member and feeling a little down in the dumps I been walking around like I won the lottery and maybe I did cause I had a great time with a great person. Sex top notch fun times but most of all I have a new friend that is a wonderful human being.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Thanks Again Freind

BigAlbowski and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. [​IMG]

BAH BAH bah bah bahhh!!!!!! BAH BAH bah bah bahhh!!!!!! BAH BAH bah bah bahhh!!!!!! BAH BAH bah bah bahhh!!!!!! BAH BAH bah bah bahhh!!!!!! BAH BAH bah bah bahhh!!!!!! BAH BAH bah bah bahhh!!!!!! BAH BAH bah bah bahhh!!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BAH BAH bah bah bahhh!!!!!!

3. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to yuk and bah it up in my last reply...:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D

All kidding aside, I had just the most enjoyable and lovely and pleasant and fun and fulfilling and wildly orgasmic evening with you my love @lover5 !

You are really a treat and the exact reason I remain in the biz. To meet and get to spend time with those extra special guys that come very few and far between but I really feel an extra special connection to. I'm so grateful to have met you and made a new and wonderful friend forever - with benefits!

Your banter and your sense of humorist delightful. Your organic and genuine kindness is unmistakable. Your selflessness is admirable.

You have a seat in the heavens that's for sure. be so very proud of yourself. Start recording that music! even if it's just to send me some tracks .....

We are going to know and love each other the rest of our lives. Hang on tight lover!

Thank you again! All my love!!!

Air Force Amy, the GOAT!

image.jpeg

4. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Wow thanks I got a song I will share with you when it's complete I have the music almost arranged thank you for the kind words I feel the same way.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. How's that song coming along @lover5? I hope you are about ready to bring it to me ahem...I mean, sing it to me, between the sheets!