Air Force Amy Review - Name: Rob

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 27, 2018.

1. They should call her Amazing Amy. Air Force Amy is by far one of the best experiences I have had ever at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. In fact the other ladies that I have seen at the Bunyy Ranch do not even compare to how well she treats you and how good she makes you feel.

Let me start by letting everyone know how beautiful she is in person. If you think she looks great in her pictures, they don’t compare to how gorgeous he is in person. She arrived to meet me in a very sexy corset with black lingerie and lnog sexy blonde hair and great looking tan skin. She is very easy to talk too and makes you feel like you are one of her boyfirends. She gently took me by the hand and showed me the around the Bunny Ranch and then took me to her room, where we started the negotiarion process. Let me tell you compared to some of the other girls there she was the easiest to negotiate with and is very accomodating and very nice about everything. She is old school and genuinely cares about her clinets and treats them very well.

Once we finished the negotiation it was like we had eneterd our own little private world and this sex hugnry goddess emerged and made me feel like the only man on earth. she was passinaote and loved to be kissed, tongued, felt and well you can guess the rest….She was hands down the best I have ever had and always hungry for more. The best part about Amy is that she is not a clock watcher and lets you take your time with her, as she wants you to cum, jsut as much as you would want her to cum. She is activell involved in making you feel the best you possibly can and makes you feel like you are the only one on earth when she is there with you.

Amy is not in a hurry to get rid of you either, as we finished our love making we then adjourned to the parlor where we enjoyed some livley converstaion, until my eyes started to check out her body and beautiful skin and breasts .I could not help myself any more especially as I watched her play with her nipples. I then leaned over to her and said I need to have you again. We then went back to her bedroom where we had even greater and more passionate sex than the first time. She will make you want to keep doing it until it hurts and my pop the second time around was amazing, esprecailly looking at Amy’s gorgeous tits shake up and down and touching her smooth silky skin msade it all the more enjoyable to be inside of her when it happened.

If anyone of you are wondering who to see when you go to the Bunny Ranch make sure it is AIR FORCE AMY. She is the best woman there and is not out to exploit you, but only there to make you feel good. I for one will keep cuming back for more as long asshe stays there.

2. Let me guide you through your dirtiest fantasies...
    [​IMG]

3. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

4. Super Sexy and sensual Sunday greetings.

I am on the floor at the Bunnyranch for a special appearance this week.

Email me for my specific days and times. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

[​IMG]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! She is amazing!!! Book your party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I love YOU Cumisha! Thank you for your loving reply! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

7. Yep! That's exactly how I feel! lol

[​IMG]

8. Let me hand craft a Holiday Rendezvous For just You and I. It is so beautiful and so cozy for us here in the Winter. Lake Tahoe is stunning! i am here all Winter long!

[​IMG]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party with @Air Force Amy today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Updated for 2019! See anything you like? click here

[​IMG]

11. Check out my master thread here!

[​IMG]

12. Thank you for your kind words Jessica! And I do have to admit it was one of my favorite shoots!

[​IMG]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @Air Force Amy today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]