Air Force Amy Review - Elite Courtesan

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 27, 2018.

1. This is a review of a magnificently elite courtesan. I didn’t know the true meaning of this word until my time with “Air Force Amy”! This beautiful petite buxom sexy blonde went above and beyond pleasing me on my first but not last visit to The Bunny Ranch. She is truly professional but personable, but awesome at the task of pleasing her partner.

Air Force Amy was soooo sweet to pick me up at the Hotel in her beautiful Mercedes! We talked and laughed the whole way there.

We arrived at the ranch and joked a little bit about the cool analogies to Brothel living outside. The Bunny Ranch is very cool looking on the outside! Speed limit 69! What a Hoot! lol At any rate after laughing it up we walked through the gate and into the front door.

We proceeded to the Bunny Bar and I enjoyed a drink with Amy while we got acquainted. I never felt rushed or unattended to by this lovely lady. She offered to either go to her room or go on a tour of the ranch. I chose the room… duh! Lol I can’t say enough about how incredibly sexy and gifted this young lady is! Her suite was magnificent with mood music, mood lighting, and the Bunny of a lifetime! I had the most amazing Girlfriend Experience a guy could ever ask for! Ms. Amy made me feel like I was truly with my girlfriend. My complete pleasure was her main focus, and I can see why she is a top draw at the ranch!!!! Her breasts are amazing……. : P but sorry, our time together I would like to keep locked in my own mind.

We eventually got to talking about the ranch and how huge it was then she showed me around. They really treat the ladies well here. As they should. Then it was on to the Bar for one for the road as Amy set up my ride to the hotel. She sat with me momentarily on the sofa in the lounge area where we huged some more and I kissed her on the side of her head while she lovingly autographed her beautiful photos! We took an awesome selfie after I asked if it was okay. She said yes. The picture came out great!

I had tons of time with this incredible woman and left the Bunny Ranch with a couple pair of her sexy panties, the sexy photos of her, and memories I’ll never forget. I also had a big smile on my face and already future plans to visit Ms. Air Force Amy again REAL soon!!!!

John~ DEBAUCHERY65 San Antonio, Texas

2. Thanks for letting me guide you through your debauchery my love! See you again soon!!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2018
    JustCurious4Now likes this.
  3. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

4. Super Sexy and sensual Sunday greetings.

I am on the floor at the Bunnyranch for a special appearance this week.

Email me for my specific days and times. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

[​IMG]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! She is sexy and adorable!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I love YOU Cumisha! Thank you for your loving reply! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love you too @Air Force Amy!!! It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Come on back baby, the weather is beautiful. get here before the pool and grotto at the Bunnyranch closes fore the Winter. Plus, I just want to see you!

[​IMG]

12. There you have it and I also have all of me here for you too! Thank you for tolerating my spam!

[​IMG]

13. There you have it and I also have all of me here for you too! Thank you for tolerating my spam!

[​IMG]

14. Yep! That's exactly how I feel! lol

[​IMG]

15. Let me hand craft a Holiday Rendezvous For just You and I. It is so beautiful and so cozy for us here in the Winter. Lake Tahoe is stunning! i am here all Winter long!

[​IMG]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your awesome party with @Air Force Amy today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Updated for 2019! See anything you like? click here

[​IMG]

18. Welcome to Everything Air Force Amy & More.

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Please Visit My Website For The Following
    New Photos - Galleries - Videos - Blog - Articles - Media - Credits - Awards - Bio - History- FAQ - Certifications - Education - Menu - Rates - Specials - Reviews - Links - Newsletter - Contact

My Most Popular and Informational Posts In This Forum
    About Air Force Amy
    Articles - Interviews - Magazines - TV - Film - Awards - Education - History

Menu
    Packages - Rates - Specials

Travel & Entertainment in Nevada
    Location - Places to Stay - Things To Do - Out dates

Articles - Special Interest Topics
    Virgins - Newbies - A Bit Rusty - Couples - More

Photos - Videos

Reviews

Contact
    Questions - Reservations

Social Media

Schedule
    I do not have a set schedule. I am available by appointment only. I base my schedule around the dates that you want to see me. Please tell me the date/s you want. I can almost always get you scheduled to see me on the dates that you want. I am local & very often available for walk ins, short notice and same day appointments. The very best way to be sure to meet me, appointed or not, is to please email me

Dial 1-888-Bunnyranch ext 2.
    For Short Notice & Same Day Appointments - Reservations - Transportation - Deposits

Please Note:
    I do not have an assistant and you do not get an auto reply from me.
    If you do not get a reply from me within 24 hours (I may be on an out date) please check your spam folder and / or call 1-888-bunnyranch x 0

I do not mind meeting you before or after your scheduled appointments you have with other ladies as long as it won't offend the lady you are scheduled to see and you let her know.
    [email protected]

19. Welcome to Everything Air Force Amy & More.

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Please Visit My Website For The Following
    New Photos - Galleries - Videos - Blog - Articles - Media - Credits - Awards - Bio - History- FAQ - Certifications - Education - Menu - Rates - Specials - Reviews - Links - Newsletter - Contact

My Most Popular and Informational Posts In This Forum
    About Air Force Amy
    Articles - Interviews - Magazines - TV - Film - Awards - Education - History

Menu
    Packages - Rates - Specials

Travel & Entertainment in Nevada
    Location - Places to Stay - Things To Do - Out dates

Articles - Special Interest Topics
    Virgins - Newbies - A Bit Rusty - Couples - More

Photos - Videos

Reviews

Contact
    Questions - Reservations

Social Media

Schedule
    I do not have a set schedule. I am available by appointment only. I base my schedule around the dates that you want to see me. Please tell me the date/s you want. I can almost always get you scheduled to see me on the dates that you want. I am local & very often available for walk ins, short notice and same day appointments. The very best way to be sure to meet me, appointed or not, is to please email me

Dial 1-888-Bunnyranch ext 2.
    For Short Notice & Same Day Appointments - Reservations - Transportation - Deposits

Please Note:
    I do not have an assistant and you do not get an auto reply from me.
    If you do not get a reply from me within 24 hours (I may be on an out date) please check your spam folder and / or call 1-888-bunnyranch x 0

I do not mind meeting you before or after your scheduled appointments you have with other ladies as long as it won't offend the lady you are scheduled to see and you let her know.
    [email protected]

20. Thank you for your kind words Jessica! And I do have to admit it was one of my favorite shoots!

[​IMG]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @Air Force Amy today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]