Air Force Amy is the Greatest!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ramon C., Jan 1, 2023.

1. Hey folks,

I had the best experience with Amy! She is a great listener, sweet and caring, while also satisfying your every dream. She is a knockout and you won't be disappointed! She responds to her own emails and she clearly takes the time to thoughtfully communicate with you. She displayed a lot of patience and understanding as this was my first time experience at the ranch. She treated me like no one else existed and her focus was just on pleasuring the both of us. I plan to return to the ranch as many times as possible. Happy New year everyone!!!

Ramon C.

2. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Amy is a special soul a great person and a great sexual partner

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review of a Wonderful Woman!!!

4. Aww thank you Ramon!! I had just the most lovely time with you as well my love! You are so smart and easy to talk to as well. You made sure not to rush and make our experience quite sensual and magical and loving and kind like you. Although you do have a bit of a devilish side to you between the sheets, I can't wait to see you again. TRghank yummy love. You're the best! All my love, Amy

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review and @Air Force Amy is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Great review! Thank you for sharing![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]