Air Force Amy is the GOAT!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Big Simba, Sep 23, 2021.

1. I'm a big football fan, so when I saw an email comparing Air Force Amy to Tom Brady, saying she's the Tom Brady of the sex world and calling her the GOAT (Greatest of All Time), I thought I'd like to experience her delights. I'm glad I did.

Amy was a wonderful partner. Very clean, which does matter to me (some others haven't been as much as I'd like in past parties); no rush on time. Amy has a great body, it's obvious she takes good care of herself. I loved going down on her!

Amy is 'A Pro's Pro' and someone that other ladies can look up to as the GOAT! Till next time, Thank You Amy!

KikiLover likes this.

2. AAwwww....thank you @Big Simba !! You are a big ol kitty cat! I loved spending time with you and I love where you travelled between my sheets!

You definitely know your way around a gal and you a true joy and a really smart and fun handsome guy too. Thank you so very much and thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. it and you mean the world to me.Thank you sweetheart. i true can't wait too see you again!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thanks again doll. I hope to see you again soon baby. You promised and I have a few of my own promises to keep too honey.

4. Amy is 'A Pro's Pro' and someone that other ladies can look up to as the GOAT! Till next time, Thank You Amy!

I love that line! Thank you @Big Simba

Happy holidays love!

5. Baa baaaa I'm a GOAT...... he he.......:p:p:p