Air Force Amy Couples Review - WOW Pt.1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 23, 2018.

1. “You can’t judge a book by it’s cover”. “Still waters run deep”. These cliches may seem trite, but are none-the-less fitting when referring to the fabulous Air Force Amy at Dennis Hof’s “world famous” Moonlite Bunny Ranch. This woman took me by complete surprise, and I do mean “took me”. Amy and another girl, I believe Missy, lead me on a “magical mystery tour” that proved to be exciting, exilerating and enlightening.

As indicated in her pictures at both NV Brothels and Bordello Confidential, Amy is a visually stunning woman. Amy’s about medium height, perhaps 5’5″ with a dynamite figure. Amy has enhanced breasts, which are not “too large”, but in my opinion, just right. Amy also has perhaps the nicest ass of any working girl currently in the business. She insisted I check it out. I ran my hands all over Amy’s smooth, perfectly shapped ass. Amy has the softest, smoothest skin on her ass of any woman I can remember being with.

Without even a shadow of a doubt, with no reservations, no disclaimers, I’d describe Amy as being a very beautiful woman. To describe Air Force Amy as a blonde bombshell, would be an understatement. She is “The Bomb”. She definitely sets a standard for looking all-out sexy. I had heard Air Force Amy was good. I knew she was pretty. I just didn’t realize how good she was or how radiant she appears up close. Fortunately, I was about to get an opportunity to find out first hand.

It took less than I expected to get the party rolling. Before I knew what was even really going on, a deal of sorts was consumated (it’s still a bit of a blur…). Amy retained Missy in the room with us. I didn’t mind, in fact one of my on-going fantasies is to have another beautiful woman in the room watching, while the two of us get it on. I’ve had threesomes with two girls before; I sensed this would be a bit different. Missy was to be more of a “voyer”, although her participation was at times quite apparent.

Amy wasted little time “enlisting” my services. In fact she pressed me into service, that is, servicing her immediately. Amy was wearing a purple, lavender, metalic-like jumpsuit. She removed her bottoms, just her panties. She had me kneel on the floor. Amy spread her legs, exposing her gorgeous snatch, her beautiful gash. I positioned myself between her creamy thighs, which by the way are perfectly proportioned and got a closer look, enjoying the view.

More about Amy…she’s got great legs and delicious looking feet and toes. As a self admitted leg man, Airforce Amy’s gams get my highest ranking, a complete seal of approval. Amy has the type of legs, a leg man, like myself would like to lick and kiss indefinitely from her toes to her thighs and everywhere in between. As a “legman”, I often notice women’s calves…they’re normally eye catching, especially when supported by high heels and covered in sheer stockings. Well, Amy has great calves, but her real “leg strength” is in her thighs. Amy has perhaps the best thighs in the business. They’re gorgeous.

Well, not all women are created equal anatomically. Amy is a woman with a little something extra downstairs. Amy has a great looking pussy with lips that just seem to call out to you. Airforce Amy has a well defined pussy with very prominent lips and perhaps the largerst clitoris in the business.It measures at least two inches, likely 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 inches, when stimulated, in a state of increased arousal.

As I briefly mentioned earlier, Amy, without hesitation, pressed me into service. It’s a good thing I’m off my diet and back to dining at the Y, as Amy pressed my head between her legs, between her lightly tanned thighs. My mouth and tongue were instantly drawn to her alluring, irresistable pussy. I kissed and licked her generously sized clitoris, sometimes completely sucking on it. Amy has an extremely tasty pussy.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

5. Welcome to Everything Air Force Amy & More.

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Please Visit My Website For The Following
    New Photos - Galleries - Videos - Blog - Articles - Media - Credits - Awards - Bio - History- FAQ - Certifications - Education - Menu - Rates - Specials - Reviews - Links - Newsletter - Contact

My Most Popular and Informational Posts In This Forum
    About Air Force Amy
    Articles - Interviews - Magazines - TV - Film - Awards - Education - History

Menu
    Packages - Rates - Specials

Travel & Entertainment in Nevada
    Location - Places to Stay - Things To Do - Out dates

Articles - Special Interest Topics
    Virgins - Newbies - A Bit Rusty - Couples - More

Photos - Videos

Reviews

Contact
    Questions - Reservations

Social Media

Schedule
    I do not have a set schedule. I am available by appointment only. I base my schedule around the dates that you want to see me. Please tell me the date/s you want. I can almost always get you scheduled to see me on the dates that you want. I am local & very often available for walk ins, short notice and same day appointments. The very best way to be sure to meet me, appointed or not, is to please email me

Dial 1-888-Bunnyranch ext 2.
    For Short Notice & Same Day Appointments - Reservations - Transportation - Deposits

Please Note:
    I do not have an assistant and you do not get an auto reply from me.
    If you do not get a reply from me within 24 hours (I may be on an out date) please check your spam folder and / or call 1-888-bunnyranch x 0

I do not mind meeting you before or after your scheduled appointments you have with other ladies as long as it won't offend the lady you are scheduled to see and you let her know.
    [email protected]