Air Force Amy Couples Review - I have been married... Pt.2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Air Force Amy is class all the way, she knows how to live life to the fullest and we told her what we were looking for as a base line experience. She said she would be honored to be part of making our fantasy a reality. As soon as we arrived at The Bunnyranch, there was no doubt that we had made the right decision. We had a seat in the bar and Amy joined us. As soon as she entered the room, both our mouths dropped opened. She was even more beautiful and sexy then in her pictures. She joined us for a drink and some chit chat. She is incredibly smart, funny, and really makes you feel at ease. She was everything we were hoping for – and the fun hadn’t even started yet! I’m not sure who was more excited, wife, my Amy, or I. The chemistry between all us was great – it was like we had known her forever but still had the tingly sensations of a first encounter (if that makes sense to anyone reading this).

My wife was still extremely nervous but Amy was very attentive and made sure she know what would be “off limits” for my wife and added that should my wife change her mind and allow more than agreed, that would be alright too. I too had to respect my wife’s wishes and knew it would just kill me to only be able to watch and not actually participate with Amy too. What else could I do?

Even then both Amy and I knew my wife was still extremely nervous. Amy picked up on my wife’s self consciousness about her body and had a long conversation about woman’s self images and society’s pressure to look a certain way. Amy assured my wife she wasn’t judging her and even voiced her own insecurities about her own body.

She then sugested a bubble bath Jacuzzi to start off with so they could be covered in bubbles as a starting point. Amy drew a bath and allowed my wife to undress and enter the bath in private. Amy joined in and sat behind my wife and had her lie against Amy’s breasts. (I was sure wishing that were I at that point) Amy caressed my wife with bubbles and began whispering in her ear and kissing on her neck and I could see my wife begin to melt in Amy’s charms. My wife’s bra size is 40EE and Amy was enamored with them and had my wife present them to her which is something I have her do for me too. I could see my wife’s eyes roll back and her mouth open as she was really beginning to dig being loved by another woman. Amy sugested they strategically face the Jacuzzi jets and with the help of Amy’s hands and kissing and jets from the Jacuzzi, my wife had her first orgasm with a woman. What a sight to see. I now had a raging boner in my pants and wanted to explode and didn’t know how I was ever going to be able to contain myself any longer. Amy and my wife gigled, gave each other a high five and Amy said, “enjoy your high honey” and let my wife relax while Amy gave her a foot massage while they talked about everything from sex, to our children to Amy’s career, great things to do in Northern Nevada, sex and society, among tons of sexual advice and tid bits of and tips of the trade. Amy is so knowledgeable about sex, she should write a book. Suddenly there was a pause in the conversation and Amy straddled my wife as they rubbed their nipples together and my wife even started making love to Amy. I have never seen anything more erotic than my beautiful wife all lathered up, caressing another equally beautiful woman all over. They explored each other’s bodies with their hands and lips.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

5. Welcome to Everything Air Force Amy & More.

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Please Visit My Website For The Following
    New Photos - Galleries - Videos - Blog - Articles - Media - Credits - Awards - Bio - History- FAQ - Certifications - Education - Menu - Rates - Specials - Reviews - Links - Newsletter - Contact

My Most Popular and Informational Posts In This Forum
    About Air Force Amy
    Articles - Interviews - Magazines - TV - Film - Awards - Education - History

Menu
    Packages - Rates - Specials

Travel & Entertainment in Nevada
    Location - Places to Stay - Things To Do - Out dates

Articles - Special Interest Topics
    Virgins - Newbies - A Bit Rusty - Couples - More

Photos - Videos

Reviews

Contact
    Questions - Reservations

Social Media

Schedule
    I do not have a set schedule. I am available by appointment only. I base my schedule around the dates that you want to see me. Please tell me the date/s you want. I can almost always get you scheduled to see me on the dates that you want. I am local & very often available for walk ins, short notice and same day appointments. The very best way to be sure to meet me, appointed or not, is to please email me

Dial 1-888-Bunnyranch ext 2.
    For Short Notice & Same Day Appointments - Reservations - Transportation - Deposits

Please Note:
    I do not have an assistant and you do not get an auto reply from me.
    If you do not get a reply from me within 24 hours (I may be on an out date) please check your spam folder and / or call 1-888-bunnyranch x 0

I do not mind meeting you before or after your scheduled appointments you have with other ladies as long as it won't offend the lady you are scheduled to see and you let her know.
    [email protected]