REVIEW AIR FORCE AMY BIRTHDAY SEX REVIEW

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Pizza Man, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

AIR FORCE AMY BIRTHDAY SEX REVIEW

After 2 months of planning our efforts paid off in the form of a tiny birthday party I helped organize for @Air Force Amy. Kudos to @MadamSuzette , @TiaraTae , @AsiaFoxxx , @MiaAmore ,@LaurenLively , and @stacytyler for making it so much fun!

I spent a lot of time looking for the PERFECT personalized gift on the Net which in turn bombarded my Facebook feed with numerous ads. Funny how that all works. We settled on the Custom One Heart Satellite Map made on a canvas print and mounted on a frame that can be hung on any wall. At the top it reads "WHERE LOVE BEGAN" and then it shows a satellite map in the shape of a heart with our names at the bottom and the date we met.

Comes in 3 sizes and you can order here:
    https://365canvas.com/product/custom-1-heart-satellite-map-canvas-print/

We got a naughty candle for a cake topper from the Candyprints store on Amazon you can get here:
    https://www.amazon.com/Candyprints-...oding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4E4NZNTZV9SKY25Y1TY2#

In addition to all that we got a personalized "Happy Birthday Amy" shirt also off Amazon to add to my totally cute "Bunny Whisperer" shirt and some Creme De La Mer face cream.

Everyone thoroughly enjoyed an ice cream cake with vanilla and chocolate flavoring from Dairy Queen. We got the 10x14" sheet cake that feeds approx. 20-24 Bunnies. I know there are leftovers in the freezer! Yum!

After the birthday party wound down we headed to Amy's bedroom for some quick negotiations and we were off to the races. Our parties are always fun and multi orgasmic!

Thank you Amy for all you do and allowing me to plan all this. So sorry I didn't get to tell all the jokes I had written as I had not really rehearsed them and was in a hurry. It's the Thought that Counts.

Can't wait to see what you have planned for my Birthday next year. I can only imagine!

With Great Love and Admiration,
    Pizza Man(yes I do have the BEST sausage)

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  2. Yes, you DO have the BEST sausage!!! Thank you so very, very much for all the thought and effort and love you put into a spectacular mini party (in accordance w/ COVID rules).

We all had a super blast and enjoyed all the sweet touches that showed your wit and your love and your support of all of us in attendance and especially me!

You never cease to amaze in how you make all us gals feel included and loved and special. I appreciate every single thing you every single day that supports me and all the gals in Moundhouse.

Thank you for your time, your thought, your kindness, your wit, your generosity and enthusiasm. Thank you again so VERY, VERY much.

I can see now I DO need to start planning your birthday now to make it anywhere near as epic as yours for me.❤️❤️❤️

9A020B42-D2BF-42A3-B69A-0C8DC4F4D4F5.jpeg 5B3E18FA-C9B1-4FA2-96C8-FFB4BEAADF2F.jpeg

tempImageuI1wSb.png 8B330784-8A72-4928-A3D7-203BCDDAD24A.jpeg DFE74892-644F-40F1-8518-622D66447B27.jpeg

Attached Files:

aztecwarrior2881 and Pizza Man like this.
  3. Plus, I love the intimate and thoughtful gifts you c create for me. Thank you Pizza Man w/ Sausage!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Pizza Man likes this.
  4. Thanks again @PizzaMan. I usually do not allow any hoopla or attention at all for my Bday. But you have now definitely changed my position on this.

I will ALWAYS want to spend my Bday with you and all my besties at the Bunnyranch!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Pizza Man likes this.
  5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I remember now what happened with that previous GIANT Bday Card. It wasn't for you. It was for ME.....yeah I brought my own dang card the night I appeared on Livestream in March 2020. So many gifts and little trinkets over the years.

So for 2022 I'm thinking "birthday in/out date" with a handful of Bunnies singing into my microphone. LOL! There's a couple restaurants I haven't been to in Reno or Tahoe such as Hells Kitchen for example. So many ideas!

By the way Amy there was one lady at your party in street clothes sitting over in the corner I didn't recognize. Who was that?

6. I do see @Pizza Man posting on twitter. i miss him here but alas he is well and shedding light and love and the 911 on cool stuff and funny memes everywhere. I love you @Pizza Man !!

Pizza Man likes this.
  7. Birthday sex is the best with @Pizza Man. I wish I could have New Years Day sex with him too!

Pizza Man likes this.