REVIEW Air Force Amy and Pantera Day 3 (Going higher than any mountain)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Navydiver66, Sep 24, 2021.

1. So... with two absolutely incredible days I was high as a kite. I had been to the top of the mountain and thought there was nowhere else to go... Thank God I was wrong.

Since I had been booted out of my hotel before it was time to go to the Ranch, I decided to do a little shopping. If you read my Day 2 review, you know I had the pleasure of learning a few things about my favorite Bunny. The play toy for my bunny's pussy (cat) was an easy find. Her favorite gum however was a little more daunting but, I found it at CVS.

I had a scheduled noon time appointment but I knew that was dependent on whether other mandatory tasks were completed at the ranch. When I got there everybody was still waiting so Amy and I sat on a couch by the front and talked... Pantera showed up shortly and joined in the conversation. Pantera by the way was wearing an extremely fetching dress which complimented her every curve... anyway, I presented the meager gifts to Amy which she seemed to enjoy and we all shared in the gum while we waited.

Once all mandatory tasks were complete it was "game on". The usual's were completed (making the bed and such) and Pantera brought a bucket of refreshments (water for myself and sugar free redbull for Amy)... Yep boys... you need to stay hydrated.

The session started when Amy, my little energizer Bunny, jumped on the bed and began gyrating those hips... she was ready to go but wait... This time I wanted the pleasure of undressing Pantera. She gave her permission and as I slipped her dress down her body I gently kissed all the way to that amazing derriere of hers. You know...when you hit the spots she suggests in her forum tread there is an ever so slight shift in her breathing...my god what a turn on that is.

Well, with that pleasurable experience complete I couldn't hold off any longer... my queen was beckoning me for service. Amy is always my first priority... and she know exactly how I love to start out... the dive... there is no taste on earth like a woman... and nothing more satisfying than pleasuring one orally. Amy meets and exceeds all my expectations in that category. We worked ourselves through multiple positions... even the "Pantera" position we tried on Day 1 until it was time for a rubber change, wipe down and protection replacement.

Once that was done, Pantera was next up... she tastes just as sweet as Amy... Mmm I had two of my favorite flavors... Kid in a candy store... Yes, I had two of the most succulent pieces of candy that day. Pantera and I slowly worked our magic together and Amy had the right music playing so I could rotate my hips to the beat. When one piece of heaven was devoured, we sliced out another piece until we were done.

As for the "little guy"... he never was given a chance to fail me... sweet lips put the rubbers back on as they were expended and during our time together I experienced so many endorphin dumps my eyes were dilated throughout the session... I was higher than that mountain I mentioned before.

I remember visions of Pantera putting a rubber on with her lips and then getting on top... imagine that view. Amy didn't waste any time and mounted my face shortly after that and they both rode me until my whole body tensed in release again. The rest can only be explained as a euphoric blur that ended with AMY... who true to her word of one last orgasm... mounted me when time was about up. She rode me so hard I thought the bed would give way... I remember Pantera sitting back in amazement while I got "rode hard and put up wet". That was a 11 out of 10 performance in my book. My little energizer Bunny just keep going and going until I was finished.

So Day 3 ended in a truly memorable experience. The diametric differences in these two women compliment each other in ways I just can't describe and the chemistry of these two goddesses was a perfect match. I feel blessed to have been a part of this encounter.

So in conclusion... If you can handle it... If you can take care of these two beauties properly... Book them together. I know I will again....I'm addicted.

2. Ahhh ... a calorie burning mind blowing legal addiction is a precious find my friend and lover! I can't stop thinking about you either honey!

I can't stop thinking about that last ride! Holy bejeezus Janet! I "think" it is a compliment to know the sheer size of your happiness got a bit bruised and battered from the gyrations of my orgasmic explosions and contractions. Some the deepest, strongest, longest to date. The condom itself had plenty of stories to tell.....:p:p

I do love having 3sums with my BFF Pantera. We do have a great chemistry and an understanding of each other and work so well in tandem for any level of party. But for a party with your skill level? yes, you put us to the test and I must admit myself, that yes we did all compliment each other so well that we just had an entirely erotic mind blowing week together.

You are very much in shape in both body (like a body builder) and mind and your vigor and masculinity is only matched by your adoration which is complimented by your chivalrly and thoughtfulness - and oh yes - your generosity!

My man @Navydiver66 knows how to party!!!!!! You are theBunnyranch and most importantly "Air Force Amy ROCK STAR OF THE DECADE" my love!

Thank you so very, very much for all that you are and all that you do! Thank you!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Awesome review Nayvdiver66! I enjoy reading reviews that go into some detail. (not telling everything, of course) I've seen Amy on the HBO show and met her when she was at the LRN. If not for Covid, I'm sure I'd be writing a review as well.

4. Thanks for the compliment... I try to do these ladies justice... so when they ask for a review I will always do my best to describe the incredible fun I've had with them. They all deserve my respect. I just wish I could do more.

foreverman likes this.
  5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I feel the same way. I always write a review and post pictures as well. (with the ladies approval) It is a good way for them to let new guys know what they can expect.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

7. Thank You... I feel its the least I can do for the lovely ladies... I write the review to inspire the uninitiated to take the plunge to go have fun. I also try to describe it in a way which conveys the respect I have for each of you in all that you do to make us happy customers. Every one of you are truly wonderful creatures of fulfillment.[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

9. And that you do @Navydiver66 . You go over and beyond in so many ways. Your reviews are very, very well written and i appreciate you and them to the moon and back. Thank you!