Addison and Mackenzie XXX legendary party review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Nov 3, 2014.

1. NSFW
    For this review

Adi is Adison Asher
    Mac is Mackenzie Miller

BOTH told me to go xxx on this :)

Adi and I knew we wanted to surprise Nac and have their first two girl. So when I got there we negotiated then Adi pretended she didn't know how to use the sauna and we surprised her with me hiding in their with three glasses of champagne Even though Mac was enjoying her book she was ready!!

We started out with Adi leaning against the wall and me face fucking her. Mac watched and taped it as a little souvenir. Adi then proceeded to give me head while Mac joined in- both girl's tongue meeting each other's over and over.

Mac declared that she wanted dick and mounted me with gusto as Adi sat on my face. It was very sexy to have those two being pleasured at each end. We moved on to me fucking Adi at the side of the bed while Mac was pleasured with a glass toy. She came at least three times while Adi toyed her.

Our bath tub experience was a lot more of the glass you that Mac fell in love with. Adi toyed her pussy while I stood up and got excellent head from Mac! We then moved on to me doing Adi from behind whole Mac toyed herself. I swear I thought Mac was going to never give up that toy!

Oral was next as I went down on Mac. "Fuck youuuuuuoh My God" was all she could muster as Adi teased her . I felt her tense up and orgasm . As she recovered I took on Adi's proclamation that she's tough to get off. One clit focused oral session proved other wise.

Adi tried Macs pussy for the first time and was in heaven . She was nervous as she never had gone down on a girl, let alone her BFF. Mac was clearly satisfied as I played with her breasts as Adi dove in . They switched and Macs pussy eating v card was gone . Adi was in heaven.

We took turns spraying whip cream and strawberry sauce over each other- I had LRN written on me, Mac had Mac attack, and Adi a bikini. Mac was in heaven as she took the bulk of the whip cream for herself. We bathed together and the girls gave me a massage.

It was time to lose my anal sex v card- I had never gone there before and Adi was more than willing. It was so tight I didn't even know if I could thrust. Mac taped it as I finally got it going thanks to lube. Adi really does enjoy anal!

The girls decided I needed to get off so a four hand hand job was next - my penis was used as a teaching took as they showed each other their skills. It was only minutes before I came.

The girls were not ready for a break so some more glass toy on Mac as she strapped herself into the sec swing. Adi then used a strap on and fucked her BFF both on the swing then on the bed. I was starting to get hard already but Adi and Mac were loving taking turn fucking each other.

Soon Adi Mac and I crossed off the Eiffel Tower (one at each end) and double penetration from my wish list. Adison seemed to love the few minutes I could muster as I was extremely tired.

Mac pushed me onto my back and climbed up - once again craving to ride me. Adi watched and massaged me as Mac finished me off cow girl style , both girls were laughing as I layed there unable to move.

I loved every second of my three way. It was the craziest party I ever had. Mac and Adi have to fuck again . Someone please take care of them!!

Side note- we posted about a dozen sexy pics online- it was so naughty to have my sex life made public!!!

Also have to mention I tried sushi for Adi- not my favorite but tolerable!

Thank you two for an EPIC party. I don't think I will ever top it on my craziest party list .

2. Great review!! We had so much fun!!!!

3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great party Ankou!

Sounds like you made your own XXX film. Maybe you earned an X or three for your name.... Ankou_Reaper XXX??? ;)

I know how to top it, but I'll tell you privately.

4. Still such an amazing party :)

5. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Great review, glad you had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]