About me

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by BerkleyHill, Feb 22, 2024.

1. hi my name is Berkeley Hill I’m forty one years old. I’m a hundred and twenty two pounds thirty six B chest small waist in good physical shape. I love to work out and I love to go out and explore! I also enjoy bowling, dancing, and going to shows! I’m from the state of Maine. I’ve been in Nevada since 2015 and I’ve been in the industry for four months. So far in the industry I have enjoyed all the people that I’ve met interesting wonderful people that I get to be around each, and every day not to mention the wonderful fellows that come in to our ranch. This has been a wonderful adventure for me and I am happy that it’s going to continue. Anyone interested in coming to party with me? I am available from 12 PM to 12 AM daily. I am funny and fun to be around I don’t drink I don’t smoke, and I don’t do drugs , if this sounds like something you’re interested in please email me at [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Looking beautiful thanks for sharing.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your memorable party with @BerkleyHill today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Looking good and sexy, girl!

Gentlemen, you need to know Miss Berkeley, she has a killer body and a great personality.

Email
    [email protected] and let her take care or your needs. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

hot body !!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Hey cool, I was born in Maine, Biddeford to be exact and grew up in a small town on the new Hampshire border called berwick maine

Michael likes this.
  7. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Berkley,

I'm enjoying getting to know you. You're very kind and enjoyable chatting with. You're an attractive lady with an amazing body. I look forward to continuing getting to know you here and upon my return to the houses.

Scottbyrnes likes this.
  8. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Berkley is such a genuine sweetheart! I’ve loved getting to know more about you

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]This is a terrific introduction Berkeley and I’m looking for to meeting and getting to know you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

10. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thanks for sharing! Great about me post! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]guys book this sweet lady today!

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your memorable party with @BerkleyHill today[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

Thanks for sharing! Miss you girly !