Abbie Marie with a little Cherry Pie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by moshe72, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Well, I should probably sit down and agonize over my choice of words here, but I don't think I'll have the amount of time needed to really say how pleasurable and, dare I say, meaningful my parties (yes, multiple) with Abbie Marie were last Thursday and Friday.

This was my first brothel experience, and, like the dork that I am, I researched the houses and girls beforehand. I read reviews, frequented community forums, and emailed prospective ladies beforehand. I even had some friends look over the "finalists" with me!

Anyway, back to Abbie. Abbie stood out with her website and her many positive reviews. She looks like the hot girl next door, and she is all that and more in the flesh. I was SO nervous when I first arrived, but she has a way of calming you down with those gorgeous eyes of hers and her soft kisses. OMG her kisses.

I was even more nervous when we went into the VIP room which she kindly and unexpectedly reserved. (Thanks again.) But, true to her style, she quickly made me feel so at ease. Our party was an absolute dream. Abbie made sure to bring up a 2 girl party early on, which even though it's an up-sell, I don't imagine she got anything but goodwill from the other lady-- which makes me like Abbie even more. Or at least I got played and she's so good I loved every minute of it!

We ended up partying with Cherry Pie for a short 30 minute romp in the tub and the bed--after I had relaxed and before we continued our solo party. Cherry was so funny...she's markedly different than Abbie in personality, but they worked very well together and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be the recipient of their combined attention. I won't go into details, but, MAN, SO WORTH IT. (Cherry, you were amazing!)

I ended up spending a few hours with Abbie solo and just had the best, no, the most bestest time. She is the reason I plan on returning to Nevada as soon as I can. She is a good girl who knows how to go bad, and you can tell she loves doing it. This review doesn't really live up to how much my time at the Love Ranch meant to me which sucks, but you'll have to trust me. best. time. evar.

P.S. To give you an idea of the kind of person that Abbie is: I asked her what food I could bring her since they don't get very much selection while at the ranch. She told me that if I could manage, I should bring a couple pizzas so that not only her and I could eat, but so could the other ladies. That's fucking class in high heals right there. And as an added bonus I got a lot of attention from the ladies. BOOSH.

2. Oh, just an addendum here. I want to say congrats to Abbie for her nomination as Courtesan of the Year. You're a wonderful asset to the Love Ranch!

Also would just like to say a shout out to all the lovely women I met at the Ranch. Holla!

3. Two of my house favorites. ALWAYS puts a smile on my face and always so postive. Very good choice in ladies.

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, moshe! Thanks for sharing your experience with Abbie.

5. Abbie truly is one in a million and a wonderful lady. Thank you for reinforcing what many of us feel and think of her!