Abbie Marie..the awesome GFE!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by georoc01, Jan 18, 2010.

1. After my Saturday afternoon winterfest party with Danica, I was a bit worn out so I headed back to my hotel room to recover and watch a little football. That evening I met the group out at Texas Roadhouse for a nice dinner. The place is a chain, and the prices very reasonable. It was a nice meal with friends and even one guy showed up with Kalli & Seven on his arms. They had arrived later but it sounds like they had a great time too.

So after checking out the bunnyranch in the afternoon, the Love Ranch was the plan for the evening. I showed up about 8:30 with one of the other guys and we were I think the only guys in the parlor with what seemed like 20 women. So after getting a lineup, we headed to the bar where each lady came over for the 3-5 minutes of smalltalk. The best way to describe it as brothel speed dating, which gives you a chance to meet a variety of ladies and then choose who to go back to their room. For me, that choice was Abbie Marie.

Abbie Marie is a gorgeous brunette. We went back and talked and agreed to a party. After going to the cashier and getting it booked, it was back to the room.

Abbie's has a great thread on GFE parties, and this one certainly qualified for me. What I found special was the pacing. This lady likes to take her time. Nice slow foreplay to build up to the main event. By the time we were finished, and cuddled up with each other, our time was just about up. It just flew by. Time was called and neither of us wanted to move so we held each for a while longer until we agreed we just had to get up. We took a shower together and dressed and said our good byes.

Abbie Marie is a sweetheart of a lady and is definitely worth seeing. I look forward to more time with her in the future...

2. Geo glad to see another satisfied visitor to "Abbieland". I glad to know that we aren't the only ones who appreciates Abbie's ability to make you feel comfortable and intimate with her and ease into the party. Geo, I will have to disagree with you on one point, Abbie is a redhead as opposed to brunette:D

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

good review! Thanks for sharing your experience!

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

great review I can't wait to write one about Abbie here shortly less than 2 months away