A wonderful experience thank to Jayla

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by oofy_me, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Well I must say my first experience was not quite what I was expecting, not entirely at least. The begining went pretty much as I forsaw in my minds eye. Beging some one that over thinks and analyzes everything before it is done I ran through probably a thousand scenarios before making the drive to the Ranch. Walking up to the closed gate I can honestly say my hand was shaking as I pressed the button for the first time. I was greeted sincerely with a beautiful smile from a beautiful woman. Then I was again shaking. So many lovely ladies and I had to choose, how on earth can this be done without going insane. Up to this point everything was pretty much what I expected then I chose a stunning red head and everything changed. Jayla started right off talking to me. Not like a client or just another drop in but honestly talking to me. I was pleasently surprised to say the least! A little flirty and open the entire time. I could laugh and smile as well as be incredibly turned on. The bedroom was mind blowing but would have not even compared without the sincerity and openness to make me comfortable. A dynamo in the bedroom and a pleasure out of it. I could not have asked for anything more! Well except for perhaps the lack of the ice shots. ;-) Reading some of the other posts and especially the heavy ones I have to say thanks again. There may actually be a spark down there still worth kindling and nothing helps that better then a beautiful woman genuinely paying attention and laughing at the dumb jokes you say. Hope I get to the pleasure of her company again.