A weekend with Abbie Marie!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scilian.stud, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Just returned from a weekend with the ADORABLE Abbie Marie. This Lady is the entire package it can't be any better.
    We enjoyed an outdate with dinner and enjoyable conversation, follow by awesome dessert back at the Ranch. I have decided there are not enough adjectives to describe this lovely woman, she needs to be experienced. She is sincere and makes you the focus of Her attention. Thanks Abbie for the memorable encounter.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Lucky Man spending quality time with the Lovely Abbie Marie I can't wait to meet her in the spring.

3. I am so glad you had such a great time. She is a wonderful lady and a good friend!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Well said Sicilian ... Abbie is the consummate companion, whether it is as Sicilian said, on a date, or as Wench and I experienced, just sitting in the parlor and talking. You are always Abbie’s main focus.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]