A Visit to the Love Ranch wth Nicki Cumz

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Nov 18, 2008.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Ok so i was in recovery for a couple of days after our party. lol Nicki is at the Love Ranch though she has worked over at Bunny 1 n the past as well I had met her a few weeks ago and missed our first appointment due to a spider bite that put me into the ER. So Last Saturday i jumped inthe kia and headed southbound to See Nicki and try and make up for missing the last weeks appointment. i arrive and she has a special outfit on for me and we have a drink in the parlor and snuggle a bit. then head back to the room and do the short negotiation as we pretty much knew what we wanted to do. She acheived multiple satisfaction and i enjoyed our party as well and was glad to make it up to her from the previous week. Nicki is among the many at the Ranches that is a great cuddle Bunny and it was nice ending the party in her arms just cuddling. Sometimes us guys just miss that part. Anyways I thouroughly enjoyed our vsit and left as always with a huge smile and look forward to seeing her again in the future.

Thanks Nicki

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Nicki is amazing...I love how you work the pole hunny bunch!! Got me hooked!

xoxo Sinamon [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Hey Kevin how have u been ? I am back at The Love Ranch and back in action ! Hope to see you again in the near future and hope all is well ! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Maybe someday we will have a chance to play Dinoman .....