a very special, very new bunny--Nikki Lee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by justwandering, Jul 8, 2012.

1. First off, some background on my trip. I had planned ahead as to who I wished to see and headed in her direction. Unfortunately, schedules conspired against us and it was impossible. I didn't know exactly when I would be arriving so made no deposit, knowing full well I was taking my chances. Absolutely no hard feelings, just a date for another day. There was another young lady who had been quietly on my radar and I hoped to see her. Turns out, she was off that day. Honestly, I was getting really bummed, thinking maybe a party just wasn't in the cards for me this trip. I decided to just go listen to the karaoke and, bluntly, feel sorry for myself. I met many great ladies, even went on a fantastic tour and got to preview a gillion (2,000 actually) photos from a shoot before they made it up here. I just wasn't really in a party mood anymore.

So I sat in the parlor, enjoying watching beautiful girls having a ball with karaoke but one young lady caught my eye. Had no idea who she was. Because I was kind of down already, I didn't bother to pursue it. Luckily, she came and sat by me! I learned her name was Nikki Lee and honestly I missed most of what she said next. My eyes and ears don't work so well at the same time. I think she sensed I wasn't really looking for anything and we just sat and visited. She told me she was new. So new in fact, she was on her first day on the floor and just days past making the age limit to work! Somehow, my arm made it around her shoulder and she just melted into me. I was hooked. Heck, I would have climbed in the boat without any hook at all. She eventually invited me to see her room and we went on a tour. To be frank, best damn decision of my ranch life.

She asked what kind of party I wanted and we discussed a gfe, negotiated unbelievably easily and returned to the parlor for another drink and some more songs. I am pretty sure every guy in there wanted to be me! We finally booked and officially began. I had asked specifically for a "girlfriend experience". Nikki did not give me a girlfriend experience. She gave me, for one magically perfect evening, a girlfriend. Nikki, you touched much more than my body. You carved a place in my heart and I will never forget your kindness, attention and affection. On your first night, I was honored to be your first party and with no background to play the part, you simply connected with me and fully satisfied me beyond what I had even dared hope for.

I know I didn't and wont give nitty gritty details so you may be wondering just how good was our time? Well, my travel plans changed last minute and I stayed another day in town. I returned the next evening for another party that was even better. For two nights in a row after who knows how long, I wasn't lonely. I didn't pay a lady to pretend. I was priveleged to have a girlfriend and get to be both her first party and her first repeat party. Luckily, I am leaving town for sure in the morning or I would be walking home. There will most definitely be a threepeat in our future.

Gentlemen, a new bar has been set. There is a new sherriff in town. Her name is Nikki Lee.

2. It was nice to have seen you again and glad you had a wonderful time.

3. Thank you. It was nice to see you and everyone I had met previously as well as make some new friends along the way. I am very glad I wont be so far away, at least for a while.

4. JW has been discussing this party and you in chat (w/o graphic detail) at considerable and enthusiastic length for the last few days. I think we'll be all interested to see your pictures, Nikki!

-JA

5. I am making an exception to my I don't bump threads rule to celebrate Miss Nikki joining our message boards today. You want to meet this girl. I know I am glad I met her and I plan on meeting with her again very soon and hopefully very often as well!