A Slice of Heaven With Maya Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by coaspen, Nov 9, 2007.

1. What an incredible person Maya is! I had talked to her on the phone and emailed her prior to my visit. She was a real joy to talk to; very outgoing and friendly. When walking in the door for my visit, my jaw dropped to the floor to see just how unbelievably lovely she is. Maya, your pictures don't do you justice. You are drop dead gorgeous! While we were getting to know each other, I found out that it was her birthday. Maya graciously accepted my invitation for an "outdate" for dinner. We had a great sushi meal. Maya was so easy and comfortable to talk with. Now, back to the ranch for dessert.
    How can there be so much sensuality packed into that small body? Maya was very into the sex and enjoyed herself repeatedly. Me; I was in heaven. Her luscious, small body; and soft (but very large) bouncing breasts were more than I could ever have hoped for. Maya was very patient waiting for me to recover in between "rounds", and I felt a strong connection with her. She is very creative and had me in positions that made me beg for more.
    But mind blowing sex was not the best part of my evening with Maya. The whole experience of spending time with a wonderful soul like Maya made me feel lucky to be alive. Thanks Maya. You are a special person.

2. Yes, Maya is definetly a lovely lady. And thanks for my to go sushi, it was very yummy.

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

glad you had a good time I am looking forward to meeting Maya and have heard great things about her

4. thanks everyone! and thanks to steve for a great time!

5. Awesome

I recently corresponded W/Maya by email and even tho it was through written media she sounds very polite and warm. Im looking forward to making an appointment with her when she comes back in Jan. 08. This will be my first time so I'm sure I'll be nervous. I bet she can calm my nerves however. I only hope I can afford the full experience. If not i might have to save up a few months and go in the summer. :)

6. Awesome

Maya is definitely a warm person, inside and out. She is somebody that will is so easy to talk to, all your nervousness will go away. The full experience is great, but any time with Maya is worth it. Enjoy.

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Here is heaven picture this I am sitting in the parlor andAudrey is to my left and the lovely Maya is to my right and yes folks no dreamin here this happened. Maya is so gorgeous inside and out her pics definitly do not do her justice. and also she is a stunning conversationalist I truly enjoyed our conversation Maya. Oh and how could I forget Great hugger as well

8. Re: Awesome

Thank you so much for the complimetS! You made it easy to be around! I really enjoyed the time with you. I hope you can make it out again soon. =)

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I agree Maya is adorable Miss ya Maya

10. It's comments like the ones above that make me want to come out there sooner.

11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

You should totally go see Maya She is awesome

12. thank, kevin! Miss ya, too!

13. i am looking forward to our meeting!

14. such a beautiful woman

I'am excited and hope to visit this month. Wont know for sure till later this month. If I am unable to do it this time around do you know when you will be back? What nationality are you Maya? My ex is from Guam.

15. Re: such a beautiful woman

I will be back first week in FEb. I am korean

16. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

:oops: Awww thanks Maya Hugs for you

17. in my conversations with Maya, she seems like a wonderful person to be around. I hope to get to meet her someday.

18. we will meet someday.

19. Thank You

Thank you beautiful for the response.

20. Re: Thank You

The pleasure is all mine!