REVIEW A Review of the Ravishing Roxanne

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Aaronob31, May 6, 2018.

1. As humans we love to claim that we are all special and all are complex at our core. However, once you start to dig you will find that we are all unbelievably similar and incredibly predictable. We all require air breathe, we need water to live, and we all have an innate desire to seek comfort. For some, this comfort is attached to a place or memory and for others it can be found within tiny fleeting moments. One way or another, we all dedicate our lives to find a sanctuary away from the world; a special place to escape the outside noise and enjoy our own versions of paradise. For prospective brothel goers this holds especially true. We invest in an experience that we can only hope will bring us some form of comfort.

In my time visiting the ranches I have found that each woman will tailor their party around their individual strengths. For example, some may orchestrate their experience around intellectual conversation while others elect use sensuality and seduction. In any case, it is far and few between that you find someone who excels at delivering comfort. Not too long ago I discovered Roxanne as such a person. Roxanne is caring soul blended with a genuine spirit that comes together to create a warm and endearing host. While a party with another lady may be equally satisfying, there is something fulfilling about being comfortable as you walk out that door. Such a fulfillment that it cannot be matched in dollars or any other currency. As a result, if you are seeking an experience not only worthy of your investment but one to make you feel comfortable all the same, I cannot recommend anyone better than Roxanne Price.