A review of how awesome Air Force Amy is

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bamabert111, Jul 12, 2021.

1. I have known Amy for a long time,we are very good friends,I have never partied with her but she is so sweet and amazing,she has so much knowledge of everything about the ranches and she is always willing to help the customers and the girls if we have any questions.she is always trying to promote the ranches and the girls and she deserves a thank you from everyone,I have no doubt that Amy would give a great party,so reach out to Amy and thank her, and again thank you Amy for being so hospitable to me and my friends. Love Bama

Pizza Man and KikiLover like this.

2. THANK YOU @bamabert111 !!! That means so much coming from a long time brothel and lady connoisseur such as you! You are such ha dear and beloved member of our family and it warms my heart and makes me smile every time I see you and have the chance to shoot the breeze with you. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such v very kind words even though we hav e new er partied - two ships passing in the night - yet so close we are like survivors of the Titanic. We certainly have seen alot over the years. I'm so glad to share so many memories with you. You are so super appreciated! Thank you Bama!!!

3. just getting this post back to the top. Thank you! the-man-thagt-has-everything-790-1.png

4. Thanks Bama. Go Rolltide!❤️❤️❤️