REVIEW A Perfect Time with Just the Right Little Lady

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Khari, Jan 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

I didn't really know what to expect. I never thought that I would ever visit one of the Ranches. I was just doing some bored browsing one night last November and for whatever reason I found myself at the Bunny Ranch website. I looked up most of the ladies on the site and then noticed that there were more than one Ranch, each with its own link. I browsed most of them till I came to the Sagebrush link. When I clicked on it everything changed.

The very first thing that caught my eye was the featured starlets and the one that held me was Alice Little. I was immediately drawn to the picture. The red hair catches your attention, but it was her eyes that set the hook. I quickly clicked on her name and then read the post she had made about herself and what she offers. Everything I read seemed to move me closer and closer to her. I then noticed that she had her own personal website and I immediately clicked on that link.

Once on her personal site, I knew this was going to have to happen. Just the way she expressed herself was perfect for me. There was a degree of warmth and candor that I was unprepared for but found completely inviting. Her description of the GFE and Sexploration parties was exactly what I was looking for. I quickly sent her a comment expressing my interest in a party.

She replied much quicker than I had anticipated. Just the way she wrote back told me I had made the right choice. We exchanged a couple more emails about details, each one reassuring me that I was on the right track. It was then that I called up the Sagebrush Ranch and put down a "donation" to schedule a party in December just before Christmas as a nice present for me from me!!!

The day arrived and I travelled from Sacramento to Reno and then to Carson City. I arrived at the Ranch just after 6 pm that evening. I was a bit nervous since this was my first time doing anything like this. I am usually a reserved, almost shy, kind of guy. Once inside, I was given a drink and I sat on the couch waiting, taking in the décor and listening to some of the ladies doing some sort of video chat post. The subject matter was sexual in nature and was amusing to say the least. I was informed that Alice would be out in just a moment.

When she did come out she was ending a party with another gentleman and she made sure to give that person her attention till he was gone. Then she locked her eyes on me. She came over to me, wearing a white, striped mini dress and a smile only for me. She hugged me and then took my hand and sat down on the couch with me. Her hand immediately made its way to my thigh, gently caressing as we talked. As I said before I am a shy guy so it took me a second to look her directly in the eyes but when I did, they told me I was in the best hands possible. Those brown orbs stared deep into mine and without any words told me to relax because I was about to enter Heaven on Earth.

She gave me a quick tour that lead to the Fantasy Suite. Once inside we discussed the business aspect of the encounter. Once that was done and all of the particulars were satisfied, Alice went about getting things ready for our time together. Once that was done I assisted her in spreading a sheet over the bed and the party began. I will leave the intimate details to the imagination but I will say that any nervousness or trepidation was quickly replaced by ease and joy. She treated me exactly how I needed. It was as if we'd known each other all along. When they called it the Girlfriend Experience they hit the nail right on the head.

In the aftermath we laid together talking, sharing how much we had in common, which was actually much more than I thought we would. She then lead me to the shower where we shared a quick cleanup. Then we redressed and she took me out of the room. Even thought the party was over she kept her attention on me till the very end.

Alice Little is a consummate professional at what she does, which is put people at ease and then raise them to pleasurable heights. She is a little bit of Heaven on Earth with a heart much bigger than her 4' 8" body can hold. She will make sure you get exactly what you came for and then some. I'm already planning a return trip in my head. If you are at all interested in partying at the Sagebrush, be you man or woman or couple, do yourself a real favor and book your time with Alice. You will be extremely glad you did!!!

2. <3 Thank you so much for this dear review. I had a wonderful time and I'm glad you overcame your shyness with me. I hope you're well, and if your return trip makes it out of your head into reality, I'd love to see you again.

Khari likes this.
  3. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

Oh its gonna happen. Its a simple matter of when not if!!!

4. Excellent! I can't wait for you to make it a reality <3

5. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

Such a great pic. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Sophisticated and glamourous with some come hither to it. Simply amazing!!! I like this pic even more though. This one makes me want to walk, run, hitch a ride, anything I can do to get up there to you!!! OMG the glasses in the snow!!!.jpg

timberwolf2 likes this.
  6. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

Good Lord Woman!!! What I'm gonna do to you the next time we meet!!! You are making it a longer wait because I have to save up to make it an EPIC ENCOUNTER!!!

7. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review Khari. Alice truly made me feel at ease before we met in person and when we met eye to eye. Your visit shows why she is truly wonderful.

Khari likes this.
  8. Good things come to those who wait! <3

Khari likes this.
  9. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

Wow!!! Beautiful and wise!!! What a woman!!!

10. lol! Thanks hun. Can't wait until the next time I can share my wisdom with you.

Khari likes this.
  11. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

lol I just saw your signature. Jedi Master, that's pretty awesome. Just what the fan club needed.

Khari likes this.
  12. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

I'm here to make sure The Force is with our Little Lady, Mister President!!!

tuch2881 likes this.
  13. Wow such detail, sounds perfect!

Khari and tuch2881 like this.

14. hahahaha, oh my goodness- i adore you both <3

15. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

I think I can speak for both of us and say the feeling is mutual!!!

16. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

It was. For someone like I was, Alice's ability to connect with her clients on such a personal level makes all the difference in the world.

17. You're such a sweetheart- hope you're having a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khari likes this.
  18. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

I like your new signature!!!Your skills are improving!!!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  19. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I like this review a lot!
    Alice is absolutely a professional ;)

Khari likes this.
  20. I really enjoyed my time with you, you were a delight Khari.

21. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

Why thank you Ms Little. I enjoyed it as well as you can tell. As soon as I can swing it I will set something up to visit you in your new home at the Bunny Ranch!!!

22. That would be wonderful! I think you'll like the Bunny Ranch too, it's a lot of fun here, and you'll love my new room.

23. Sounds like you had a great visit Khari

Khari likes this.
  24. Yes, we shared an incredible time together! :)

Khari likes this.
  25. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

26. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

27. Holding hands in the crisp autumn air, chatting and looking at leaves- that would be delightful Khari.

28. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Big thumps up there! Greatly appreciated.

29. I always feel safe when I have a Jedi Knight around, Khari is wonderful for helping me feel relaxed.

30. "It was as if we'd known each other all along" I loved that feeling with you, I'm glad we got to know each other a bit first and then clicked so well in person.

31. Rewatching The Last Jedi trailer of course made me think of you.