A night with Evie, experience of a lifetime

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, May 28, 2021.

1. A wild and most amazing week in the Battle Born state of Nevada has come to an end, and it so many ways, it was the most interesting week of my life.

I spent a week in Reno, actually in Reno proper, which I had never done. In past visits to Mound House, I'd stayed at Gold Dust West and got trips back and forth to the ranch. This time, I found a budget motel in downtown Reno and still took advantage of the ranches ride service (a GREAT option for those without wheels) to get back and forth to the Bunny Ranch.

First, how fabulous is it that the ranches are open? And before I get to the details, the girls at the Bunny Ranch are top notch! What an amazing group that Suzette has chosen to reopen in May......best group I've seen, I'd party with every one of you if I had the means! And sincere apologies for not making it down to Sagebrush at least once. It was one of the downsides of not having wheels (the rental car places at the airport are charging astronomical prices on the spot (yes, I should've booked pre-trip, lesson learned) and I refused to pay that amount (200-250 day minimum)...plus I didn't want to over use/request the drivers....I'll be back soon though, god willing!

I had party plans pre-Covid for this trip change dramatically post-Covid after figuring out who was returning and who was not, so I had an unexpected opening for who I'd party with less than two weeks before I traveled there, so this tweet was the game-changer for me.

E1EQ5uXWUAAnaei (2).jpg

@EvieRen ! With the doors open in my mind to party with whomever I just felt that connection too, I chose her...........One of the best things I've ever done.

So Jess and Evie partied on Saturday night and no specifics, but holy amazing! I could tell there was a good sense of nervousness from both of us as the party night drew closer. But here's the thing with nerves. If you're not nervous, you don't care. The nerves left quickly, and everything happened so naturally and easily! Evie.........She is all the things you want in a party. Sexy, patient, caring, ready to have as much fun as you are.......It's easily one of the top 2 or 3 parties I've ever had, to the point that with just minutes remaining, it turned into savoring the moments left by just hugging and snuggling each other, rather than 'race to get things in'.........Thank you Miss Evie for one of the best nights and memories I've ever experienced! It was a party that in many ways was not expected during my COVID pause, but had everything I was seeking coming out of the closing and being away so long.

If you are looking for a fantastic time with one of the sweetest girls the Good Lord ever placed on this spinning orb we call Earth, choose Evie......you will not regret it! Just don't fall head over heels for her guys, it's really really really easy to do!

Thanks again sweetheart!

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  2. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Excellent review Jess. Perfectly describes Evie. Such an amazing girl and I feel blessed to know her.

I suggest everyone takes the opportunity to know Evie. She is one in a million!!!

KikiLover and Jessie Summers like this.
  3. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

Sounds amazing. I'm happy for both @Jessie Summers and @EvieRen

Jessie Summers likes this.
  4. EvieRen
    Chat with Me

EvieRen |Evie Ren| Gamer Girl GFE Extraordinaire |

Thank you so so much for the review! I really appreciate it and look forward to when you come back for your next trip!

lingerieluvrm and Jessie Summers like this.