RANCH SPECIAL A Night in Heaven with Daniella

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by DaniellaValenti, Sep 23, 2019.

1. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

I love to share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leo Goodale likes this.
  2. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I think that anyone that takes you up on this is getting a deal. You know about so many things and have such a interest in creative odd things as well that I know whomever does do an overnight will walk away knowing something new along with all of the fun sexy memories! @DaniellaValenti

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Meow! Gotta love a girl that enjoys watching others as well as so down to earth that is sexually comfortable with introducing you to some fun with her and her fellow kitties!

I love your outlook girlie! @DaniellaValenti

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome special!!! Book your fabulous party with @DaniellaValenti today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DaniellaValenti and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I'm sure you do love to share. Gonna have to have a tour of KitKat Ranch just to know where everything is.

NinaBux likes this.
  6. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I’m the best of giving a tour you are in good hands

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DaniellaValenti for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  9. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm definitely gonna be in good hands when I'm going to have a tour with you. We'll get to know each other while we're on a tour of KitKat Ranch.

NinaBux likes this.
  10. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I wonder what we'll do after the tour. Could have a 2 girl party with Daniella soon after. I'm sure you two will make me stay.

NinaBux likes this.
  11. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

You know we will because you would not want to leave anyways

Leo Goodale likes this.
  12. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

lol. You already know me so well. Overnight fun with you two. After that we can all cuddle up for a good night's sleep, then we have breakfast in bed then get to continue where we left off the night before. And finally but not least, you share me with your sisters. Definitely would stay for that regardless if I wanted to leave or not. Guide me to heaven goddesses, think I'm ready to see what's up there.

NinaBux likes this.
  13. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Heaven definitely awaits for you!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  14. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure heaven is awaiting for me. Just curious where this party will take place.

NinaBux likes this.
  15. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I think in our lovely bungalow or VIP suites

Leo Goodale likes this.
  16. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Those places do sound nice. Haven't been into either of them.

17. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

In the end I think I'm gonna go for the lovely bungalow. Got a lot of space for us to move around in.

NinaBux likes this.
  18. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

It definitely does you won’t be disappointed

Leo Goodale likes this.
  19. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure I won't be disappointed. Quite certain the bungalow is amazing on the inside. Wonder what it looks like. That way I can imagine it.

20. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

Leo Goodale likes this.
  21. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

DaniellaValenti and Leo Goodale like this.
  22. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure I won't be. I know I'm gonna spend time with you and Daniella. Just curious, since I'm gonna stay at KitKat Ranch longer, are we gonna take it nice and slow so I can get acquainted with everyone or speed it up. I'll probably go with the former and say, nice and slow so I can spend time with everyone and get acquainted. Which means I'll probably need more than breakfast but I'm sure we'll figure something out.

DaniellaValenti likes this.
  23. I try

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Leo Goodale likes this.
  24. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure you do try and have a good time. I can't stop thinking about our 2 girl party with @NinaBux and every time I do I wish I was there right now to have a time of my life. Can imagine you two flirting, teasing and caressing me. I'm sure I'll caress you two back. Exploring each other's bodies, just enjoying each other's company. Probably imagine you and Nina right now, just can't wait to get a taste of me. I'm certain we're gonna have a lot of fun during the night, after we wake up and had breakfast in bed, we continue where we left off in the night. Making me want to stay a lot longer so you could share me with your sisters. I can imagine them doing the same as you two did. Flirting, teasing and caressing me until I'm ready for them. Definitely gonna be a long night with you two, but a very long day of you two sharing me with your sisters. I'll definitely won't forget this party in a hurry that's for certain. I do plan on coming on a Thursday so I can do Karaoke night with you girls. Don't know when but it'll definitely be a Thursday.

25. Sounds awesome, feel free to email @NinaBux or myself at [email protected] to discuss budgeting and deposits for such a sexy event...

See everyone on livestream tonight, I'm the chatter with @AriaQuinn is the host

Leo Goodale likes this.
  26. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

It certainly does sound amazing. I'll try and see the livestream tonight but since I live in the UK, it starts at 2 in the morning here. If I don't manage to watch it live, I'll make sure to watch it later.

27. Where in the UK? My last year of high school was at a boarding school in Scotland, I loved it! That's why I have a Scottish thistle tattooed on my right leg

Leo Goodale likes this.
  28. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I hear Scotland has a beautiful countryside and it certainly does from what I saw. I'm from Nottingham, England. Might be moving house soon, don't know where to though. Love your thistle tattoo. Looks beautiful.

29. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Saw @NinaBux having travel issues which I hope it gets better. Safe travels to her on the way to KitKat Ranch. I'm sure she'll be welcomed with open arms. If we want to take this party of ours and talk it over privately on here, I don't mind having a private conversation with just the two of you. Who knows what we'll talk about privately. I'm just imagining if I was partying with @NinaBux on my own, I'm sure she'll take me somewhere private just for us to get acquainted. Probably won't leave after that either.

NinaBux likes this.
  30. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the kind words about my traveling issue and no you wouldn’t ever want to leave lol

Leo Goodale likes this.
  31. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Your welcome. Think you needed them. I thought you would say that. I'm sure you want me that badly. If your boobs feel neglected, I can love them so they won't feel that way. Just like your ass. I'm sure your ass is cute.

NinaBux likes this.
  32. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

You are going to have to cum and find out for yourself!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  33. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm gonna have to cum over there and find out when your at KitKat Ranch one day just to see how beautiful you are in person.

NinaBux likes this.
  34. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

What is your perfect night look like? I'm curious about all the fun unique things someone could enjoy with you.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  35. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Hot girl waiting for you!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.