A First Achieved Thanks to THE GFE EXPERT Willow Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by OSU Mike(Frmrly CO), Feb 1, 2014.

1. This is long overdue. I had the privilege of spending the afternoon with Willow earlier this month. I'm so glad I did.

It had been almost ten LONG months since last I had seen Willow in person. When she came out to meet me, she looked even prettier than I remembered, I mean she is drop dead gorgeous .

While it was freezing cold outside, Willow's warm personality quickly thawed me out as we relaxed and made small talk at the bar. I really like her no-rush, low pressure style.

Soon it was time to go to her room. I really like her large room equipped with a hot tub and extra large bed.

Willow and I have known each other over a year now and we just 'click' for lack of a better term. She really makes things feel natural for me and the experience really felt as if we had met under more 'organic' circumstances.

Its taken long enough but with Willow's help, I was FINALLY able to experience a full climax through normal sex. It was powerful, I literally saw stars. Willow instinctively knew what to do and how she handled it made that moment a WONDERFUL memory I will NEVER forget.

While it took long enough to experience this aspect of sex, I am very grateful that I got to experience it with Willow, THE GFE EXPERT.

2. Great review Mike!! I always hear Willow gives great GFE parties!!! :) xoxox

3. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Nice review Mike! Sounds like a great experience.

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Sounds like you two really had a wonderful time together!!!

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Willow is really gorgeous, and an a pleasure to be with and is expert!