REVIEW A day with Abby Avery!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Panathropist, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

This past week I had the opportunity to again spend extended time with the stunning Abby Avery (@AbbyAvery ). While not as long as our overnight the prior week it was an incredible time with an incredible lady.

I arrived at the Sagebrush Ranch early one morning to start this outdate. Abby and I headed out stopping to pick up a quick Starbucks and then had fun by going to a park where I shared with her a few gifts I was pretty sure she would enjoy. Well…she did – especially as a couple of them were items she could share with the other ladies at SBR. It was a beautiful day and we had the most pleasant time.

We then made our way back to the SBR for time in Abby’s new room (Room #1 !!!!). This is really nice, and Abby has decorated well and clearly made it her own. I can testify to the shower and tub that she has posted about elsewhere. After some delightful time in her room where the teacher in Abby came out with her showing me several new experiences it was time for lunch.

Knowing there might be drinks with lunch, we departed using the ranch limo. Jerry our driver was really nice – made the whole travel experience quite smooth. We had Mexican food at the San Marcos Grill. Food was great – I highly recommend the “sizzling enchiladas” that I was introduced to by the sexy Abby. I will say it is VERY hard to focus on lunch or what it tastes like with Abby across the table. I mean, good grief, have you looked into her eyes for any period of time? – simply mesmerizing.

The limo picked us up after lunch ended and we returned to the SBR. We had another drink at the bar, talked for a bit and met a couple of the ladies (I had never met Jade Jasper (@JadeJasper ) before which is an experience that is highly recommended for everyone). Additionally, we spent time talking with Summer Sage (@summersage ) right after she had her braces removed – she was so excited – it was very cute!!

We returned to Abby’s room where she provided further instruction in the art of seduction. No more description from me needed but you all should contact Abby as she will provide any and all information needed!

Before long the day had passed, and I needed to depart which was sooooo hard. But I promise I will be returning soon for another extended time with Abby. I am encouraging you all to do the same – the experience will be memorable!!!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  2. Yet another amazing experience with you! We always have the most fun don't we?! Our times together are so memorable. <3

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

Thank-you - I will be posting another one towards the end of the coming week after another day spent with @AbbyAvery !!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Turkey5372 and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]