REVIEW A Birthday with Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RollD20Crit, Jun 19, 2016.

1. I’ve known Alice for a while now. We had a great time on Valentine’s Day. I had a chance to be in town for my birthday weekend and wanted to spend part of it with Alice. We share so many common interests and have talked so much through private chat over the last few months that she knew exactly what I wanted for my birthday. A sensual massage, some kinky sex, mixed with the best birthday cake I’ve had in a long time. We got so carried away with the chocolate syrup and whipped cream that we needed a shower to wash off the sticky and sugary mess we created. It was the most fun I've had in a shower since our Valentine's Day antics.

This is a birthday that I will remember forever. Especially, the last half hour. Wonderland is an experience anyone will enjoy. With enough talk Alice can gauge exactly what you want and how you want it then make you want more.

Thank you Alice for creating a wonderland perfect for a guy like me. I will never forget you.

2. toy
    Chat with Me

toy New Member

Happy birthday to you
    ALICE HAVE MANY MORE

3. It was my pleasure! You're such a wonderful, and special person to me!

4. Birthdays are so much fun! I'm excited to be celebrating another birthday tomorrow!

5. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Ack! Mine was yesterday. I guess I'll have to try for next year for a birthdayish party with you.

6. Oh no! Happy belated hun. Get a party reasonably close to your birthday and we'll make it a great celebration.

7. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Early December is too far out I guess. We'll need to find something else to celebrate.

8. Ondine will be coming back then, that's reason enough for me to celebrate.

OndineDesire likes this.
  9. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

Oh we'll celebrate all night!

10. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Sleep is for the weak and uncaffeinated! It will be a long and glorious night I'm sure.

OndineDesire likes this.
  11. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

Oh Alice will see to the caffeine, no worries there.

12. This is such a sweet review!! I love when guys want to celebrate their birthdays with us!
    It's very special:) And you got yourself a fun size present! hehe

13. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

It definitely starts the birthday off with a bang. I think it's a great way to celebrate!

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

It sounds like the perfect Valentine's day adventure!

15. Sounds like a sticky and fun Birthday party! ;)

16. Haha, it was so much fun. I really love birthdays...and cake...and parties.

17. You always wear the cutest outfits. I just want to take them off. Sloe or fast doesn't matter. Can't wait to see y I u again. ❤

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

18. yes and please? <3 It's always so great to see you!

RollD20Crit likes this.
  19. A little black dress. Mmmmm. I can't stop thinking about small inclines and chocolate now.

20. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

21. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

22. Weird it wouldn't show up. But thanks. He's so adorable and loving.

23. Adorable, Yes. Loving??? Maybe when he thinks you have cookies for him.
    He tried many times to eat my coat. Lol. I won't forget Christmas Eve handing out cookies with him any time soon. Was very fun!

I hope to see him again with you soon!.

AliceLittle likes this.
  24. Yes! It was really awesome getting to go house to house with you to hand out holiday cookies- even if Merlin did try to steal the package out of your hands :p

25. I love those pictures of you. So sexy.

tumblr_mm2oh9mi7y1so5yv0o1_500.jpg

Me this afternoon with Alice.

26. YES! this right here is so us. <3 MWAH!