REVIEW A birthday outdate with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Feb 17, 2020.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

On my previous trip to see Ruby, she asked when I planned on coming out again, and I said the February would be a good time, and noticed that her birthday fell over one of her tours. I asked her if she would be available that night and lucky me she said yes. I’ve spent a few trips out there over my birthday, so this time we mixed it up and I visited her during hers.

Leading up to February we decided to make it an outdate to the Peppermill and have dinner there. I made reservations at Romanza for a nice birthday dinner. She arrived at the hotel, and looked at beautiful as ever. Since her birthday falls right after valentines day, I had to make sure to do something for both events. I started by giving her a valentines card before we headed out to dinner. She asked about her birthday, and I told her she would have to wait until after dinner. As usual I had a wonderful time at dinner enjoying both the food and the conversation. After dinner we headed back up to the hotel room for the rest of the evening. At this point I gave her the card and present I brought with me for her birthday. The rest of the time was quite enjoyable, mostly because we have spent quite a few times together, and every trip just gets better.

I look forward to our next encounter, as we continue our adventures together. Ruby is a beauty to behold, and spending time with her is always the right choice [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a great time with Ruby Rae. She is so beautiful and charming. My wish is to have another time with her soon.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  3. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Well done! What a memory for you and ruby!

4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so so much for making my birthday so special and awesome! You know I love spending time with you :) To many more years! xoxo

jestr likes this.
  5. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Thhis sounds like a lovely date and so considerate!

Happy belated bday @RubyRae <3