A 24 hour party with Jessica Marie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ChicagoBill, Sep 15, 2009.

1. After a three day ride from Sturgis, I arrived at the Ranch where Jessica was waiting. After a bit of negotiating I ended up with a party for a day. She had arranged for us to have a suite by the pool, even though it wasn't finished yet.

We had discussed a major goal for her for the party and we exceeded her expectations, and mine. We even took a ride to Virginia City on the bike.

We were going to go to IN and Out for supper, but Dennis stepped in and invited us to go with him out to supper, so we took orders that were filled while we had supper at a nice little Vietnamese restaurant. Thanks for a great supper Dennis.

Later during a break in the action Dennis again showed the kind of host he is and shared drinks and a fine cigar in the lobby.

It was the most fun I have ever had in a 24 hour period.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats on this 24 hour day with the Lovely Jessica we are all lucky to know her but you are the Lucky one that Day

3. I had a wonderful time !! This party is for sure on top with other ones. I had a goal to try to reach a certain amount of orgasm's. My goal was reached !!!
    Also, I was able to enjoy a motorcycle ride on a trike bike. That was pretty neat as well. 24 hours of non stop fun is somthing I love doing !!

<a class="postlink" href="http://WWW.JESSICAMARIEMN.COM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://WWW.JESSICAMARIEMN.COM</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
    OCT 1ST to OCT.5TH

4. Congratulations ChicagoBill,
    I once lived in a suburb of Chicago.(Milwaukee) You are one lucky man. I had the luck to have had dinner with Dennis, Jessica, and Brooklyn not too long ago, and she is a true sweetheart. I've not gotten a chance to spend "real" time with her, but hope to do so in the future. I was surprised that she had actually set goals regarding orgasm during your time together. That's pretty interesting!! Dennis certainly is a great host also. Always very accomodating and general all around nice guy to know. Once again, CONGRATS. And, I'm hoping that someone will be able to congratulate me some time in the future for helping Jessica meet some "new goals"!! hehe.
    Jim(Seattle)