24 Hours with Brooklyn Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by longhorn, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Ever since I partied with Brooklyn Star for the first time back in April 2009, I knew I wanted party with her again – Brooklyn is highly addictive! Late last year, I emailed her and told her I was interested in an outdate and overnighter with her some time in April and once I knew her schedule, we picked the date and the anticipation began. The day arrives and I head to the Bunny Ranch and walk in and wait for Brooklyn to come out. Then that moment comes – I look up and see a vision of beauty – Brooklyn dressed in that short, sexy red dress with that sweet, sexy and beautiful smile of hers! We spent a few moments hugging each other – I had to get my free hugs! Then we sat in the parlor talking about some of the things we would do on our date. The weather had altered some plans, but we were going to have a fun filled day no mater what. Then it was off to her room to book the party. The party began with a little ‘appetizer’ and I will say that Brooklyn still has a very hot body with nice ‘assets’! After a little play time, we headed to Reno for the afternoon beginning with lunch and a little shopping and then we went to a movie. After the movie, we decided to head back to Carson City and eat supper at Adele’s and the food was fantastic as was the conversation with Brooklyn. I did not have room for dessert – I knew I would have a special ‘dessert’ when we got back to the ranch and Brooklyn did not disappoint! After a little cuddling on the couch, it was play time again as Brooklyn modeled some new lingerie – then it was time for my ‘dessert’ and it was very yummy! I think the fact that we both ate a big supper hit us and we decided to get a little sleep time before our next round. As I woke up the next morning, what a beautiful sight to look at Brooklyn lying there next to me – that is a great way to wake up! And Brooklyn had a great way of saying ‘Good Morning’ with ‘breakfast in bed’ as the climax (a very appropriate word!) to our party. Brooklyn makes it so ‘hard’ to leave. This was my first 24 hour party, but it certainly will not be my last! It was such a great pleasure getting to know each other. That had to be the fastest 24 hours of my life! Thank you, Brooklyn, for giving me a dream date that I will never forget! I am looking forward to seeing you again!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

24 hours with a special lady! Wow, I can't even imagine what that would be like. Way to go, longhorn!

3. Great Review

Outdate with overnight (wow)

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Wow congrats longhorn I would love to do a long date like that one of these days glad you had a great time

5. That was a dream of mine. Be careful though, those dates are very addictive!

6. Hey Longhorn...Sounds like you had a great time with Brooklyn. Having had 3 such encounters in the last 6 months with her I know exactly what you mean when you say they can be addictive. She is so beautiful! It's amazing how fast time goes when you are with her!

7. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I have had four 1.5 hour GFE parties with Miss brroklyn Star. She is indeed a very special lady.

8. You are correct jf51jf - I believe that was the fastest 24 hours of my life! I am having 'Brooklyn withdrawals'. I am already looking forward to my next party with Brooklyn - I have got to satisfy my addiction!