REVIEW 2023 Summertime Fun with Randy Ryder!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Jul 30, 2023.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

July 2023 visit

My last visit to see @randyryder was in March for St Pats!

I told Randy I would see her in July. When planning my visit, I noticed that she would be appointment only during July! I contacted her to ask if she would be around on the dates of my trip to Nevada? Yes, was her reply, but she would be out of town a couple days for a concert. So, we booked for Saturday July 15th. I called the BR and put a deposit .

Fast forward to July. I arrived on the Wed before our party. I had contacted fellow board members @origlegman and @gLip5 that I had arrived. Glip would be there the next evening. Origlegman and I went to dinner to catch up that evening and Friday. Glip and I were going to attend the Celebrity golf tournament on Saturday. We visited the ranches across the street for karaoke all three evenings.
    Thanks guys for your hospitality and friendship these many trips over the years!!!
    Friday evening, I got a text from Randy that she was back in town and we discussed what time we would meet up the next day!
    Glip and I had a blast at the Accenture golf tourament on Sat morning!! When we returned, I started getting ready for my date with Miss Randy!!

Time flew by and Randy arrived looking FANTASTIC!! She looks more beautiful with each passing year!
    After our greeting, we took care of business in Bookers office and walked to a suite in the back. Things quickly progressed to an AWESOME make-out session.
    After undressing, we made our way to the bed where Randy's many talents took over!!!! What happens next will stay between us, but I will say that we were both exhausted and extremely satisfied!!!!
    Our outdate was to continue with dinner and a movie! I had made reservations at Ti Amo, but Randy didn't want to cut short our playtime, so I cancelled. Randy suggested we go to In and Out !! The movie would be close by, so we were off to eat!
    We went through the drive thru and ate in her car enjoying our food and conversation with laughter and flirting!!

Soon , we were at the theater to see the new Indiana Jones movie!!
    The movie was excellent!!
    On the way back to the ranch, we discussed what we would do on my future trips !!!
    Thank you Randy for another GLORIOUS party!!

Ladies and Gentleman, Miss Randy Ryder WILL and EXCEDE your wildest desires and fantasy's!!
    Even if she is taking time off, ( she is local) just contact her, make a deposit and your dreams WILL come true!!

Thanks again Randy!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif];)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2023
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]Another great review of a wonderful woman John and I’m glad you had a great trip! It’s always fun when you visit and I hope you can return soon. Take care my friend. [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  3. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I've actually heard some pretty poor things about the new Indiana Jones movie, glad to hear otherwise for a change

John N Ga likes this.
  4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Thanks Tony! It was great hanging out with you at the houses!!!![smilie=happy.gif]

5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

summer fun review John, glad you made it and I learned you heard the crowd roar of the hole in one by Stephan Curry....

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! @randyryder is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]