2013 President's Day - Angelina Sparks hits the Spot

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nationalgreg, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I arrived at the ranch for the weekend hoping to have two parties. I walked into the ranch and asked for Angelina. She popped out, and we retired to her room while she got ready. We talked for forever. We set up our party for the next evening.

I arrived the next evening, and I waited as she put the finishing touches on her outfits. We were ready!

Details will remain between us, but I will say that I know she slept well that night. :) And so did I!

I cannot wait for party number 4 with you!

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. Our time together is always amazing and it is always nice looking at the pictures we took during our time together and oh what wonderful memories they are [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I look forward to seeing you again and also thank you for the great night sleep [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. No, Thank you! You are a amazing woman! So easy to photograph, and the pictures prove it. They came out great!

You are the complete package, brains, beauty, personality & and a great heart!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. You truly know how to make me blush and feel so special [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] you are a great photogropher and am so lucky i got to have you photograph me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]