2 girl party with the fire and ice goddesses

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I saw both Aspen and Bobbi this evening. I had some very hot kinky sex. Both of them in my face with their nice breasts. Both give great bjs both of them also fill good I wanted to make sure I gave both of them a good proportion of loving and i did. Aspen has such a nice booty reverse cow girl is a must. She is such a Angel if u treat her good she will treat u great. Bobbi is sweet as well she is totally funny I love to joke with her. They gave me a intense orgasm alot of hard fast pace loving we were rocking together all 3 of us literally lol. I was ready. We also had an intense tickle fight. I can't help myself. I of course got tickled back. Had so much fun. U and aspen make my heart happy. I get the affection I need and desire. Its easy to set something up come and see these ladies. U won't regret it. Now back to my pizza. All that love making got me hungry. The title is based on the origin of these ladies both are hot!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  2. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

So glad we finally got to party love

Xoxo

3. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Aspen u really mean alot to me. Your an Angel.

4. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this amazing review @Sakaki! We had such a blast!!! Can't wait to do it all again someday soon!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

5. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Another great review and another lucky guy that got to party with the winning combination of Aspen & Bobbi!!!

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  6. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

We had soo much fun. I'm so lucky to have made so many great memories with you!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @Bobbi Besos and @Aspen North today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Aspen is such a nice lady she has such pretty eyes and that huge booty drives me wild. I sure hope she comes back

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous party with @Aspen North and @Bobbi Besos today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]