REVIEW 1st trip to Sagebrush Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Robbie73S, Mar 2, 2016.

1. I just completed my first trip to the ranches, and spent the whole time at the Sagebrush Ranch. I had a great time meeting some of the ladies there and had a party each night. The first was with Dahlia Blue! I had wanted to meet her since she was one that posted a message to me about my birthday earlier in February. We started talking in the parlor and decided to go to her room to talk some more. We agreed to a party that began nice and easy. We both had a great time on the bed and then moved to the shower. Despite a slight issue it was a great party. After the party we relaxed a little at the bar and Dahlia made me a treat to celebrate my belated birthday!
    Later that night I met Destini Starr, and we agreed to an appointment the next night. When I arrived that night she looked lovely in her purple dress and even had a belated birthday present for me. We had a couple of drinks at he bar and then headed out to the VIP suite. We began there with a nice massage and continued on to the lovemaking. after the party we relaxed again at the bar and continued to talk for a while.
    The last night we discussed a two-girl party, that did not work out. I had a great time with Marilyn Rose alone though. I had her in my favorite position and then hers. Then after the party met her and Destini back out in the lounge for some food and drinks before I had to have the driver pick me up and take me out to the airport for my long trip home.
    I had a great time meeting everyone and sorry I could not party with them all. I am planning another trip out for my birthday next year to meet everyone again. They were all very welcoming and greeted me with a hug and kiss each time I walked in the door.

2. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Nice review Robbie. The Sage has some very sweet ladies - it's one of my favorite houses.

kristikiss, DahliaBlue and Robbie73S like this.
  3. Good job, Robbie! The ladies at Sage are wonderful, and like CB above, it's one of my favorite houses!

kristikiss, DahliaBlue and Robbie73S like this.
  4. It is the only house I plan on visiting next time I ma there, So many nice ladies to party with, unfortunately too many for one trip.

5. Thanks Robbie. I will see Sagebrush this summer.

kristikiss, Robbie73S and DahliaBlue like this.
  6. That's interesting. Once you are familiar with everyone, you could set up a warm group party. Hopefully it happens to u soon!

DahliaBlue and Robbie73S like this.
  7. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

XOXO, glad you had a good birthday lovie! And our mishap will forever big a big mystery to everyone else! I like that! Glad your home safe, and can't wait to see you again lovie!

Robbie73S likes this.
  8. Thank you Dahlia I will keep in touch with you and the other ladies there, and start building up a deposit for more parties next time.

DahliaBlue likes this.
  9. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

Awe lovie that's so sweet! We are excited your coming back to see us! And can't wait for more parties!

Robbie73S and Just Another Guy like this.
  10. "You're in My Inappropriate Thoughts." HA HA HA!
    That one will burn into my memory.

DahliaBlue likes this.
  11. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

But the picture of me naked below that isn't what will be burned in your memory lol

Robbie73S likes this.
  12. But that picture of you will be a reminder of our party together. I can never forget that party!!! You are beautiful darling!!!!

DahliaBlue likes this.
  13. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

Awe..
    that's super sweet of you lovie! And I would never forget that party it was awesome! I was really impressed with your stamina and even though I thought it might be all over you stayed hard to continue our party XOXO

Robbie73S likes this.
  14. miamibanks
    Chat with Me

miamibanks LRV Ebony Goddess

I'm glad you had fun partying with Miss Blue

15. Dahlia was great to party with, she gave me her all and then some!!

16. miamibanks
    Chat with Me

miamibanks LRV Ebony Goddess

That's what happens when you go to Dennis HOF houses

Robbie73S likes this.
  17. That is why the Sagebrush Ranch is my new home, all the lovely ladies there. I plan to visit with more of them learn about each of them! :cool::D I grew in love with the SBR. I had originally planned on visiting the Love Ranch North, but those plans fell apart. :(

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  18. I should amend the original post to add that my party with Dahlia Blue was before I even got to the hotel. I had been up for about 26 hours before that, heading straight to the hotel after work (a 2 hour drive) and then a 7 hour plane trip (with 1 layover stop) and then straight to the ranch to relax some, I had not planned on partying but Dahlia was just to enticing to refuse! I was needlessly to say completely exhausted, but Dahlia was just perfect to get me to relax a little bit, but excited enough to not fall asleep on her. We even finished the party in the shower!! :cool:

19. Wow sounds like you had a blast! Sagebrush is such a fun house and you picked some great gals to party with ❤️❤️❤️

20. It is something I will always remember! I did have a great time and will be back next year for some more!! Maybe I can meet you there then!

21. kristikiss
    Chat with Me

kristikiss Well-Known Member

I hope you do make it out for a visit!;)

22. MarilynRose
    Chat with Me

MarilynRose Professional Legal Courtesan 775-246-7252

I can't wait for our next encounter XOXO will have to mix it up even more next time. See you soon