About Me ⭐️⭐️-A few questions with Pantera!-⭐️⭐️

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by pantera, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Well actually I was asking Pantera because she us so pretty and funny I could see her starring in a comedy show!
    It sounds like you are talented and have had some success so I would say don't waste your talent. It sounds like you are still passionate about music. If you don't want to start band maybe you could join one or get into teaching guitar. There are lots of things that you could do as a musician! I don't give up.

2. I love this post Pantera! You are so pretty! Xoxo

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

So are you!! If people only knew! Guys must be pleasantly surprised when they finally meet you in the flesh. :D

4. pantera
    Chat with Me

5. This is a great thread! Send pantera an email asap!

6. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Harley!! Hope to meet a lot of new people soon! :)

7. Do you miss me? I sure do miss you

8. Hi Miss Pantera,
    I was wondering, how could I ensure that you will be there for an appointment? I would really like to spend some time with you but, ladies schedules are always changing...

9. I heard about the transportation service. Would they be able to take us out for dinner and a show in the Reno/Tahoe area? How much would it cost for a driver to do that?

10. pantera
    Chat with Me

Here's a link that will help :)
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/⦁♥⦁-panteras-2019-schedule-⦁♥⦁.52864/

The best way to make sure I'm available for the date/time of your choice is to email me at [email protected], set up a date and confirm your appointment with the office.

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

You're welcome to place a deposit. The amount is completely up to you and will go towards our time together! :)

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes! The driver service is complimentary to anyone that books an appointment! There's a limo that can take us anywhere we need to go! :)

13. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Awesome post love! Thanks for sharing about you. ^.^

14. pantera
    Chat with Me

Glad you liked it Juniper. Thank you so much :)

15. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

She is very interesting and great to be with during a party. She bring with her passion, confidence, and a love of people.

16. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

Guys this is the place to ask her question
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

17. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

Love this thread! Thanks for letting us know more about you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. pantera
    Chat with Me

Aww! Thanks so much Kylie ❤️❤️❤️❤️

19. Hi Pantera,

I'm glad to see you are online. Here are my questions

-What kind of presents would you like other than the ones listed above?
    - You've answered this question before, but what do you like to do in your personal time now?
    - Do you see yourself working there for a while? (Just curious, because I plan on seeing you over and over again.)
    - The last one, What could one do to make you feel special?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
  20. pantera
    Chat with Me

Hi!!

1.) I like all types of presents :) Candles, Gift cards, Jewelry, Electronics- etc. Whatever you would like to gift me!! I will be grateful.
    2.) I love to learn about a lot of different things so I spend a lot of my free time reading and watching random things on the internet. Also, love to travel! :)
    3.) I plan on being around for a couple more years! Who knows though life can change in a blink of an eye.
    4.) LOVE LOVE LOVE when people pay attention to my posts on the board! I love when people try to get to know details about me before they come in. <3

21. Well if this isn't just the best thing I've ever read.

22. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks Nico! Glad you enjoyed the thread. :)