About Me ❤ New Schedule ❤

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by AutumnVerlot, Jan 16, 2020.

1. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

My new schedule is 2 PM - 2 AM during the week and 2 PM - 4 AM on Friday and Saturdays! If you would like to see me outside of these hours, email me
    @AutumnVerlot@kitkatranch.com
    Or (775) 246-9975 ext. 0

Auberon and Leo Goodale like this.
  2. AriaQuinn
    Chat with Me

AriaQuinn Well-Known Member

Welcome back girly awe have the same schedule i am sure we will be seeing a lot of each other!!!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AutumnVerlot today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AutumnVerlot and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Are you available 24/7 by appointment? Curious for the future.

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  6. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]sound funny !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

Despite the unknown timeframe ATM, I'm trying to organize the two weeks ahead of time I plan to be down there for. My Dad and I are caregivers of my Mom, so the date's still up in the air. How my Mom is currently walking and breathing ATM, I'd be surprised if she made it to next year sadly.

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  8. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Hey Kevin! Yes, if you do end up putting a deposit down and setting am appointment with me, we can work around your schedule

kmerrill likes this.
  9. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

That's great to hear! Thanks for the reply. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]