❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Shoutout to @destinistarr for being an amazing woman! Genuinely the sweetest person [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

destinistarr and JamieJupiter like this.
  2. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

MollyBlingwall I am here for you. :)

Shout out to @RighteousDan8 for all the love, especially liking 100+ of my twitter posts! That is some true dedication.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

RighteousDan8 Well-Known Member

I know what I like.

MollyBlingwall likes this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Awwww thank you my love you are the best!! You are so sweet as well. Shout out to the amazing @AmaraGunner for being a true friend.

JamieJupiter likes this.
  6. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

Shout out to @destinistarr for being the wonderful woman that she is!

JamieJupiter likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cami Parker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Allen!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Bale!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lilith Noir!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lily Blu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LilyBlu likes this.
  15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

Shout out to Miss Kim :)
    She is the master drunk leprechaun wrangler! Last nights Crawl was so fun to be a part of, thanks for being such a great ring leader.

LilyBlu and AmaraGunner like this.
  17. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

Shout out to @origlegman
    I was truly impressed by your singing last night! I hope you can join us again for karaoke sometime!

JamieJupiter and origlegman like this.
  18. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

Shout out to our captivating beauty @CandyLove !

CandyLove and MollyBlingwall like this.
  19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter likes this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Bale!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lily Blu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lilith Noir!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LilithNoir and LilyBlu like this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cami Parker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

29. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

30. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

31. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

I’ve never met you, but I absolutely love your name, Lilith!

LilithNoir likes this.
  32. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

33. RighteousDan8 likes this.
  34. <3 Thank you, love! We will meet someday <3 :rolleyes:

35. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me