❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Juniper Jones!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ava Carter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]An extra special shout out today for the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and the ever enticing Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Christine Fowler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Sharky likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Asia Foxxx!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ellie Moore!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]An extra special shout out today for the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and the ever enticing Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Thank you for the awesome shoutout!!!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awe - thanks @BigAlbowski for the Shout Out!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

BigAlbowski likes this.
  15. I want to just give a gorgeous lady the spotlight for being a beautiful soul inside and out. @StacyPretty 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190615194401874_COVER.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

LexxxiStar likes this.
  16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Christine Fowler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ava Carter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

LilyPeach likes this.
  23. LRN's
    @destinistarr (Great job as chat hostess on LRN live stream.Love your red dress on live stream Lovely Jasmine Goddess.)
    @OliviaGreen (Looking Gorgeous on Live stream. hope your doing well)
    @AstridLulpeck (Love interacting with you alot. Your a True Beauty Sports Fan Goddess)
    @JuniperJones ( Your looking Gorgeous as always on live stream love your outfit. Happy Anniversay)
    @AuburnAroma (Please come back soon Miss that smile)
    @SandiBenks (Look Gorgeous on live stream.)
    @TiffanyHilton ( Love your new hair color. Love your pics and your videos)
    @Avery Asher (Hope your doing well)
    @AngelaMacina (Hope you enjoy your break. Hope to see you soon)
    @willowlove (Hope your doing well, Beautiful)
    @SashaBlue (Hope to see you back at LRN's soon)
    @JadeMonroe (Great job as hosts on LRN live stream)
    @ChristineFowler (Welcome back Beautiful)
    @PhoenixMoon (Hope you had a great tour at LRN's Hope to see you on live streams again soon)
    @HelenaPrice ( You look Gorgeous in your dress on Live stream)

Kit Kt's
    @LexxxiStar (Look Gorgeous in your outfits Lexxxi Kitty)
    @JenniferLynn (Can't wait to see you back at Kit Kat's soon)
    @cumishaamado (Great job as Host on Kit Kat Live stream)
    @DaphneGaspard (looking Stunning on Kit Kat Live stream)
    @AjaMercury (Welcome Back Gorgeous)
    @Marie Sinclair (Love seeing you dressed as a schoolgirl and your outfit on Kit Kat live stream Welcome Back Gorgeous Congrats on being Ms Kitty of the month)
    @KlassyKay (Hope your doing well)
    @LilyPeach (Welcome back you look Beautiful on live stream and in your pics)
    @AriaQuinn (Come back soon hope your enjoy your break.)
    @StacyPretty (Hope your doing well you look Gorgeous on Kit Kat live stream)
    @KathrynWolfe (Look Gorgeous in the youtube video)
    @MillieBrandt (Hope your doing well Millie Kitty)
    @ElizaWilde ( love your outfit you wore on kit kat live stream)
    @NinaBux ( Look forward to seeing you on Kit Kat live streams when you return from your break.)
    @VioletBanks (Great job as chat hostess on live stream you look Stunning Gorgeous.)

SBR's
    @JadeJasper (Awesome job as chat hostess on SBR live stream look Beautiful on your dress)
    @LayloniStroxxx (Awesome job as hosts on SBR live streams. You look Gorgeous as always)
    @Natasha Star (Great job as chat hostess on SBR live stream. Love your pics. Congratulations on being Starlet on the Month)
    @AbbyAvery (love your pics and seeing you on SBR live stream)
    @DesertRose (Hope to see back at SBR's soon.)
    @Tegan Hart (hope your doing well Gorgeous love your outfit on SBR live stream)
    @EllieMoore (You look Stunning gorgeous as always)
    @ChloeCakes (You look Gorgeous in your pics and on live stream)
    @Jessica Riley (Have fun on your Break)
    @Delilah Rae (Hope your doing well)
    @KirstenSkye (love your pics and your videos)
    @summersage (Love your dress on live stream and in your pics.)
    @SophiaSparks Hope you had a great tour at SBR)
    @ImogenSteele (Looking Gorgeous in your Pics and on live streams)

BR's
    @harleylane (Looking Gorgeous in your pics as always)
    @MiaAmore (You looked stunning gorgeous in your pic )
    @LaurenLively (Have fun on your break back home in Tx.)
    @RileyGrey (Miss seeing your pics of you hope you a great time on break)
    @randyryder (Great job as chat hostess on BR live stream)
    @Bobbi Besos ( Love your pics)
    @CocoBrantley (love your Pool Party ad)
    @CecilyRose (looking Gorgeous on your pics.)
    @BeccaBentley (Great job as hosts on BR's Live stream last night)
    @AsiaFoxxx (you look amazing as always on live stream)
    @NicoletteDiamond (Hope you doing well Gorgeous.)
    @AngeliqueRose (Welcome Back Gorgeous)
    @Harper cox ( love your outfit on BR live stream last night)
    @NinaSkye (Love your pics)

Welcome to BR's @ShayRose (Kit Kat's) @JessicaKitten(Kit Kat's) @IndyaBaby(Kit Kat's) @EvelynWest (SBR's)
    Great job Ladies with your live streams as always. Funny,Entertaining and interested to learn what you ladies are about. Look forward to seeing another week of your live streams this coming week. Keep up the good work ladies. BR's. Have have a great week to all my favorite Starlets,Kitties,Lovers and Bunnies

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  24. Thank you sweetheart. I greatly appreciate the extra love.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BigAlbowski likes this.
  25. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Love and thank you for my goddess status

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  26. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

Thanx for ur xoxo ⭐️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27. Arthur Dent
    Chat with Me

Arthur Dent Well-Known Member

A shout out to the gorgeous Jade Monroe.

28. "AstridLulpeck, post: Love and thank you for my goddess status

Your Welcome My Beautiful

29. "LexxxiStar, post: Thanx for ur xoxo ⭐️

Ur welcome Lexxxi Kitty [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  30. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

XOXO

31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alex More!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lily Peach!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

ImogenSteele likes this.