❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and smokin’ HOT KelF!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Roxy Gold!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bobbi Besos!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and SMOKIN’ HOT Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you lovely @K.C. for giving me a shout out. I'm sending a big shout out to our newest Kittie K.C. Dyamondz!!

K.C. Dyamondz likes this.
  7. K.C. Dyamondz
    Chat with Me

K.C. Dyamondz Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Oops, I almost forgot a shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating K. C. Dyamondz!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Sonja!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Roxy Gold!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Zoey Cherry!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating KiKi Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating K. C. Dyamondz!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexandria Moon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and SMOKIN’ HOT Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Here’s a daily shout out to all the ladies and staff at the Bunny Ranch, Love Ranch North, Sagebrush Ranch, Kit Kat Ranch, Love Ranch Vegas, and Alien Cathouse! Much love to you all

And another shout out to all the board members here that I have had the honor to call friends! Thank you for all the good times & look forward to even more!

BryceStevens likes this.
  19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @FumbleNutts for the warm shout out. Sending a huge shout out back to you now!!

20. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you 59Fender for the beautiful compliment. I look forward very much to that kiss and hug!!

21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @origlegman for the beautiful shout out. A great big shout out is coming to you now!!

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Desert Rose!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Grace Cee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens likes this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Serena Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Kira Rain!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

31. Shout out to @destinistarr !! Our tiny little gorgeous brunette at Love Ranch Vegas!

32. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

Shoutouts are the usual, my dear, wonderful, beautiful @SableRenae

Today's shoutouts also include, @sonja for some incredible kindness, yesterday. You have a kind soul. @randyryder for reaching out to me. Thanks, so much. You're very cool.

My usual dear friends @BryceStevens; @AliceLittle and a special shout out to @CeeMia for reaching out to me. Of course my pals @AishaShah and @Serena Marie, too.

Y'all are making an old fart feel his aches and pains a little less. Thanks to all, you're in my heart every day. Stay safe in this shitty weather.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    C_Note_KY, BryceStevens and sonja like this.
  33. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

BryceStevens and FumbleNutts like this.
  34. AWWW2.jpg
    As do you. Just a bit beaten and worn, tough but with all the human vulnerabilities. Waves of love coming at you.

BryceStevens likes this.