About Me ❤️ New Kitty ❤️

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelodyDream, Dec 12, 2019.

1. MelodyDream
    Chat with Me

MelodyDream Well-Known Member

Hi hii bbys! My name is Melody Dream! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] First of all I’m so happy to be here! :) My shift is 10am-10pm every day here at the Kit Kat and I’m always available for appointments.
    Now a little about me :)
    I’m 22, 4’10”, 97lbs :p I have tattoos all over my body and have a few piercings! I absolutely looove the nature and being outside. All animals melt my heart ^_^ (I’ve been vegetarian for about 4 years now hehe) I luvv all types of art and music :) I also enjoy reading on my free time and drawing/painting. I love movies and dancing and going to festivals & raves :D I adore anything cute and pink (plushies & vintage toys especially) I’m a huge girly girl lol but also really enjoy anything creepy/morbid (gory films & oddities are my favss). Shopping is how I self-care lol. I love making people happy and am quite submissive :) Trying new things with my partner, role-playing or just enjoying each other’s company and getting to know someone over dinner or wine makes me so happy!!

Come see me at the Kit Kat and I’ll be your little sex kitten hehe ;)
    [smilie=call me.gif]My email is [email protected] [smilie=call me.gif]

Pls call 775-246-9975 to book an apt with me <3
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I can’t wait to meet u !![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ToriHaze, JamieNox, JBear and 7 others like this.
  2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Hi beautiful. Hope you've settled in well at KitKat Ranch. I'm sure you'll make a lot of fun memories while you're there.

MelodyDream likes this.
  3. MelodyDream
    Chat with Me

Thank you Leo! I have no doubt about it hehe I’m having so much fun :p:p:p

Xoxo- Melody

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I'm sure you are. I wish I could go over there right now to have fun with all of you.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  5. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

RowanJade Well-Known Member

Melody is so fun to be around! Come have a fun experience with her soon

Leo Goodale and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  6. BriaTran
    Chat with Me

BriaTran BRIATRAN❤️ASIAN HOTTIE

Melody is such a good vibe and amazing spirit ! She will definitely make you feel welcomed and comfortable ! Don’t forget to book with her ! You’ll love her [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and MelodyDream like this.
  7. MelodyDream
    Chat with Me

Aw thank you Bria !! You are so sweet and such a cutie! I love hanging out with you ❤️❤️❤️ Xoxoxo

8. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Welcome in girl! I hope you’re loving it here so far :)

Leo Goodale and MelodyDream like this.
  9. MelodyDream
    Chat with Me

Thank you!! I’m loving it <3 having so much fun with everyone (;

Leo Goodale likes this.
  10. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

Melody is such a little powerhouse. Let her smother you in her sweet embrace and glitter ;)

MelodyDream likes this.
  11. MelodyDream
    Chat with Me

Haha thank you baby!! You’re sooo sweet to me ^_^ lol boys will definitely walk out covered in glitter ;)