RANCH SPECIAL ❤️❤️❤️Fetish play❤️❤️❤️

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by CrystalMoon, Dec 5, 2019.

1. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

CrystalMoon Kitty Courtesan! Our time together is precious ❤️

Do you have a fetish? Do you like getting a little freaky in the bedroom? Foot fetish, hand fetish, hair fetish, stocking fetish, even into baby play? I’m here for you! I’d love to make you all hot and bothered with even the wildest of fetishes. An experience to remember, here at KitKat with me. Where all your dreams come true <3

I’m here from 4p-4a
    Book by messaging me or emailing at
    [email protected]

2. My fetishes are stockings and nipple play (both you and me).

CrystalMoon likes this.
  3. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

Oooo that sounds sexy <3 you should come visit me and have a little fun [smilie=call me.gif]

4. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

Do you like your ass played with? Or are you interested in this new and excited experience called pegging? I have a few toys to play with and I would love to use them on you. This is just as exciting for me as it is for you ❤️

8C5A3297-DD92-4364-BEF3-74BFA518EEB0.jpeg

5. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I know @PandoraNyx is having this special as well so you could team up and do it together. Just a suggestion. Never tried pegging before so that'll be a new experience for me.

CrystalMoon likes this.
  6. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

Yes!!! I would love to have a group peggging party! That sounds like an absolute blast! ❤️

Leoliass75 and Leo Goodale like this.
  7. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I'm sure it does. Glad you like the idea. Group parties are the best no matter what.

CrystalMoon likes this.