❀❤❀❤ Summer Smith ❤❀❤❀

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by summersmith, Apr 19, 2011.

1. A gentleman that I partied with email me this so I can share it with all of you!

I recently had the pleasure of spending some time with Summer Smith. After selecting Summer from the lineup, we spent some time chatting and getting to know each other at the bar. Summer has a very bubbly and playful personality, with a smile to match. After finishing our drinks, we went to Summer's room where negotiations were quick and very fair.

Once back in her room, Summer transformed from the playful girl next door to sensual tigress. Although she is only 5’2”, Summer’s energy and enthusiasm are unmatched! I was wiped out by the end of our party and look forward to spending more time with this charming, young lady.

2. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Nice review, Summer!

3. Thanks Jill, we had a lot of fun! :D

4. Thanks Casanova I can't wait to rock you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. While I agree with what everyone has written about the lovely summer the one thing she lacks is awesomeness like me! Lol

6. Wow mr60% you are not awesome! :lol: Joey on the other hand is cooler then you. 8)

7. I am not sure what a sensual tigress is but I would dang sure let you scratch me up if I could have a chance to make you purr!

8. OOOOOO Would love that!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Careful what you wish for, my sweet. I will be there in just a few weeks.

10. YAY I can't wait! You are going to be here when im here right?

11. im loving all your new pics

12. Thanks Bert, I can't wait for you to cum back. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I am not sure. I had a May 8 and 9 date set but now some court stuff has come up that may conflict. I am waiting to hear from my lawyer if I need to reschedule. What are your May and June dates?

14. ❤❀May 13~25, June 17~29, July 15~27❀❤

15. Thanks. Not sure if we are crossing paths this spring or not but I will be back out your way in september as well.

16. Well I hope we do :)

17. Yeah, looks like we are going to barely miss each other but I can tell you one thing. I will be back for you!

18. She's right ya know...I'm way cooler, truth is ...I'm kind of a big deal.

19. Joltnjoey and summer I'm sorry I can't hear you over my AWESOMENESS!

20. Ya, Two cool people beat one not so awesome guy!

Me :lol: Joey 8) mr60% :oops:

21. Poor summer. I'm so glad ur pretty because 2 kinda cool people don't come close to one super awesome guy! Let the big boys do the hard stuff like math. You just stay pretty! Lol

22. You said I was Pretty! ha I win!

23. You must win A LOT!

24. lol :D

25. Lol? That was no jole. You ARE pretty. You look like you smell really nice too.

Damn it. That was to much, wasn't it. I wasn't trying to sound creepy, just an unfortunate occurrence.

26. :lol: Your silly!

27. She says as she discreetly scratches his name from her future party list.
    :cry:

I AM UNDONE! Arrrrrgh!

28. No wa! I would love to party with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Sounds delightful! We simply must have two-girl party soon. :)

30. Yes! :D

31. Now that has some wheels turning in my head!

32. Yes! You could be in the middle! Hott!!!

[/quote]

Now that has some wheels turning in my head![/quote]

33. Very nice reviews :wink: :wink: :wink:

34. Thanks :D

35. i cant wait to put our review on here [smilie=hot over you.gif]