..☆☆ MADISON DUPREE Reviews ☆☆.. [Updated Sept. 8 '11]

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by madisondupree, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Hi all! I've put all of my reviews together and will continue to add more as they come. Enjoy!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Reviews:

Aug 9 2011: What a Great time!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!! I plan on getting into more of that!!!!! Thanks for the great time I actually really miss you very much what an awesome exp!!! Everyone, I really had a Great time and Madison Rocked my world I give her ten stars. Dennis you need to put her in the next Cat House series. What a great lay thanks Madison we'll have to do it again!!!!!!!! [smilie=call me.gif]
    Busguy/Terry

Aug 14 2011:
    Hi Madi,
    Thanks again for a fantastic afternoon today. I had such a great time with you and I hope it was as fun for you as it was for me. I'm still all worked up just thinking about you, your beautiful enchanting eyes, sultry lips, exquisite body, alluring smell, warm touch, sassy sense of humor. Oh, lest we forget...super fine ass, caressable tits, tempting cookie...oh yeah, you got it going on. Just getting so horny thinking about you!!! Anyway, take care of yourself. You're a special person. Here's hoping for round two :) Have a wonderful rest of your stay and safe travels back home.
    Big hug and deep wet kiss!
    K

Aug 15 2011: I spent a freakin amazing afternoon with Madison this past weekend. I saw her pix and profile on the bunnybabes page and those eyes...are you kidding me? It was just a few emails into our correspondences that I realized it just had to be. I made an appointment (special treat for those booking an appt w/deposit if one needs any incentive). The day finally arrived and that uncomfortable sit at the bar/waiting area; you know, as your mind starts wandering...oh God I hope she looks as sexy in person as she does on the web pix. Thankfully, it was mere seconds of waiting before she jumped into my arms and thus began one of the most amazing couple of hours of my life. Apprehension and fear immediately out the door, she's got this erotic exotic beauty and wonderful sense of humor...thank God! Those pix and brief profile only touch the surface. Thems eyes can sear an Antarctic iceberg! Madison is a fun free-spirit, personable, amazingly down to earth, sassy, sexy as all get out, knows how to treat a man, and just plain fun to be with. The Bunny Ranch has many treasures and Madison's presence only reinforces that reputation. I just love how we connected and only lament that I couldn't stay with her for just a few more hours. Thanks Madi, for an amazing party!
    Puckwinger

Aug 18 2011: Perfect 10. Phenomenal hair and smell. Extremely talented; a true lover. Easy personality. Type of woman you would want to marry.
    D.R

Aug 23 2011: Just three words, OH, MY, GOD, . Her pixs do not do her justice. Her face is one of her best assets, it was hard to stop staring. She is a true lady and a 100% true GFE. Great conversation and mind blowing sexual experience. It was one of the best times I've had in a long time. Be a gentlemen and treat her with respect, she will rock your world.
    M

Sept 2 2011: I was very nervous walking in. Skipped line up and went straight to the bar where Madison approached me and introduced herself. Very friendly and sincere. Lovely face and form. Great personality, felt very comfortable right away. Felt very lucky to be in her presence. She promises I will leave with a smile on my face. I did. Requires a gentleman to appreciate this lady. Stays on your mind for days.
    R.J

Sept 3 2011: I feel lucky to have met such an incredible girl. Shes brought such a delight into my days, I'll truly enjoy the memories. I always thought the pretty ones were crazy, she's the exception. Smart, wonderful personality, good looking, and very sweetheart. I feel like the big guy above wanted to amaze me with one of his best works by introducing me to Madison. We had a great time in the bedroom. She spent the entire time catering to me; doing things that I have never experienced. I felt young again, being with her. She's incredibly sensual and has the perfect touch. She definitely knows how to please a man. Highly recommend Madison.
    T.M

Sept 5 2011: I browsed the message boards for a while before finding Madison Dupree. Her pictures are great, and she looks even better in person. I emailed with her, and a few other ladies, before I finally decided to make the appointment with her. She was very kind, sweet, and fun to talk to. What attracted me the most to her were the brains behind the beauty. She definitely has substance.
    Getting to the Bunny Ranch was the uncomfortable part. Not knowing what to expect and having never done this before stirred up all sorts of butterflies. But from the moment I laid eyes on her...wow. She is smoking hot and built for pleasure. Madison brings her best to you and works to bring out your best. She is incredibly sexy- sex oozes from every pore in her body and she really does know how to make a man feel like a king. From start to finish, it was a mind-blowing experience. My knees are quivering now just thinking about being with her. Thank you Madison for a great time. Can't wait to be with you again.
    NYNYGuy

Sept 8 2011
    : I was recently lucky enough to spend some time with Madison and those legs of hers. I cannot get them out of my mind. Madison is great to talk to and made me feel completely comfortable. I will definitely see her again as soon as I can. Those long, long legs .... :shock: [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    LuckyDrew

2. Re: ..☆☆ Madison Dupree Reviews ☆☆..

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

3. Re: ..☆☆ Madison Dupree Reviews ☆☆..

Awww thank you sweetie.
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Re: ..☆☆ Madison Dupree Reviews ☆☆..

You do seem very fun and sexy. As for your physical assets, well, I can see for myself! And they say your pix do not do you justice?! :shock: I mean you already look like a super model in your pix. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Re: ..☆☆ Madison Dupree Reviews ☆☆..

That was very sweet. Thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I was recently lucky enough to spend some time with Madison and those legs of hers. I cannot get them out of my mind. Madison is great to talk to and made me feel completely comfortable. I will definitely see her again as soon as I can. Those long, long legs .... :shock: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

LuckyDrew

7. I browsed the message boards for a while before finding Madison Dupree. Her pictures are great, and she looks even better in person. I emailed with her, and a few other ladies, before I finally decided to make the appointment with her. She was very kind, sweet, and fun to talk to. What attracted me the most to her were the brains behind the beauty. She definitely has substance.
    Getting to the Bunny Ranch was the uncomfortable part. Not knowing what to expect and having never done this before stirred up all sorts of butterflies. But from the moment I laid eyes on her...wow. She is smoking hot and built for pleasure. Madison brings her best to you and works to bring out your best. She is incredibly sexy- sex oozes from every pore in her body and she really does know how to make a man feel like a king. From start to finish, it was a mind-blowing experience. My knees are quivering now just thinking about being with her. Thank you Madison for a great time. Can't wait to be with you again.

NYNYGuy