About Me ◆ ◆ ◆ CHANEL'S CHOICE OF MOVIES ◆ ◆ ◆

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by chanel, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Wow, you really know your cinema. Great picks Chanel!

chanel and JBear like this.
  2. Jaycen
    Chat with Me

Jaycen Active Member

Alita Battle Angel is coming out it looks cool but if its like the book it is a depressing story.
    Captain Marvel is looking pretty disappointing! Chanel I think you would make a Better Captain Marvel than Bree Larson.

chanel likes this.
  3. chanel
    Chat with Me

chanel See me for an exclusive encounter

I’ll have to check this movie out thank you for the heads up on this upcoming film :)

Jaycen likes this.
  4. Jaycen
    Chat with Me

Jaycen Active Member

I heard Captain Marvel is good but it drags a little at the beginning, but you have to see it to see Avengers End Game! You're Welcome there is a lot of good movies coming!

chanel likes this.
  5. chanel
    Chat with Me

Ok thank you for sharing I will have to check it out

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Avengers End Game Comes Out Friday, and Spiderman Far From Home comes out in July!
    2 fun movies for outdates!

chanel likes this.
  7. Just saw the movie Searching, staring John Cho. Really really good. Just wanted to recommend it to you and anyone else who enjoys a great movie

chanel likes this.
  8. chanel
    Chat with Me

I will definitely have to check this out !!! Thank you for sharing

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I saw Avengers End Game and will be seeing it again when I get there with my Brother Glip, it was the Greatest Movie I've Ever Seen! People Cheered Cried Laughed and Clapped during the 3 hours! I never experienced anything like it! 11 years and 22 movies it is worth it! If I have an Avengers party, will you dress up like Captain Marvel for me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. chanel
    Chat with Me

I watched BUMBLEBEE and it was a great movie I really enjoyed all the action

11. chanel
    Chat with Me

424473CA-DA18-4C6F-B14F-81B21B37AEDC.jpeg
    I love when Netflix comes out with good movies
    This is a must see if you have Netflix I totally suggest you watch this :) one of my faves

12. chanel
    Chat with Me

I Love cute little movies like this Petslife 2

[​IMG]

Nate in the box likes this.
  13. Gonna watch Gosford Park tonight. Love a good mystery movie

chanel likes this.
  14. chanel
    Chat with Me

that sounds interesting I’ll have to check it out sometime let me know if it’s a good movie

15. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

That is a great selection! Thanks for sharing :)

chanel likes this.
  16. You have outstanding taste in movies Chanel! Would love to cuddle with you and watch one of your favorites :)

chanel likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your choices of films!!! Thanks for sharing and have a "Merry Christmas with a Prosperous and Healthy New Years"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

chanel likes this.
  18. chanel
    Chat with Me

that sounds like a plan email me when you’re ready to fulfill that plan :)

19. If you have time for Gosford Park, and enjoy a good mystery movie, I recommend it highly

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @chanel for liking my post!!! Have a "Merry Christmas"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

chanel likes this.
  21. chanel
    Chat with Me

Merry Christmas to you to happy holidays
    Xoxo

22. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

You and I love a lot of the same movies! Great selection and beautiful girl!

chanel likes this.
  23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

2020 has so many great movies coming but I really want to see Black Widow, Top Gun 2, and The Eternals!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

chanel likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @chanel for your kind words and wishing you a "Prosperous, Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

chanel likes this.
  25. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Chanel, these are all great choices in movies. Have you seen the trailer for the new Top Gun coming out in the summer of 2020?

chanel likes this.
  26. I have a recommendation. The Peanut Butter Falcon. It’s about a young man named Zak, who has Down syndrome, wanting to become a professional wrestler. So him, and a few friends he meets along the way set off on this adventure. I call this a blanket and hot chocolate movie. Meaning that it’s meant to make you feel good inside. If you get a chance, I’d recommend it

chanel likes this.
  27. chanel
    Chat with Me

I seen that top gun is coming out that one looks good I want to see that one for sure !

Tony Dark likes this.
  28. chanel
    Chat with Me

thank you love same to you sweetness

29. chanel
    Chat with Me

I have and I am excited for it !!!

30. chanel
    Chat with Me

thank you for the recommendation is it on Netflix? I’ll have to check it out sounds good

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @chanel for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

It comes out in June right after my Birthday Trip but it will be on digital when I do my 3 girl so maybe we can watch it during that party.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. Unfortunately it is not. I heard a lot of great things about it, that I took the chance and went out and bought it. I feel that it was definitely worth the purchase