Comments on Profile Post by AveryLee

1. Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Mixed_Artist_Matt
    lol, head two hours southeast out of Vegas until you get to Laughlin, and then cross the river. Hell is on your right, along Highway 95. :P
    Mar 28, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  2. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Well, thank you kind sir <3! hah.I want to meet you in Hell now! Sounds like a lovely place hehe. and SO close!
    Mar 28, 2017
  3. Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Mixed_Artist_Matt
    It sounds like a lovely place, but Bullhead City is far from it. Its like a desert ghetto. And, well, I've always been kinda close to Mr. Hoff's territory, but I've never been out to any of the establishments to date.
    Mar 28, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  4. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Oh goodness! :O But are there any fancy deserts?! Never been to one haha. Aww! We must change this one day <3
    Mar 28, 2017
  5. Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Mixed_Artist_Matt
    I dont know, the words fancy and desert aren't really synergistic.And that has always been a plan, but a pipe dream at this point, back from when I was more active on this site.
    Mar 28, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  6. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    haha! well... I am not sure ghetto and desert are either!:) ha. Well... what brings you back to the site, if I may ask!
    Mar 28, 2017
  7. Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Curiosity more than anything to be honest.
    Mar 28, 2017
  8. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Awesome!! I am glad you made your way back to us! <3
    Mar 28, 2017
  9. Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Yes, but who knows for how long? I am a professional lurker after all, and Its been 5 years since I last darkened this website's proverbial doors.
    Mar 28, 2017
  10. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Well, that's the excitement of it, not knowing! That's a very good point to make, but lurking is fun, sexy and mysterious too! There's a face behind this lurker :)
    Mar 29, 2017
  11. Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Thank you~ The sentiment is very appreciated miss~
    Mar 29, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  12. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Absolutely!!! Lurk away sir <3 I hope you find yourself a lovely lady on here who can turn your dream of coming out here a reality!
    Mar 29, 2017
  13. Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Mixed_Artist_Matt
    As if there is one woman within this association who isn't lovely , yourself included. As for those enticing enough to actually prompt an unsure visit to one of the establishments, I honestly have no idea. I've been out of touch to some degree where I don't even know what's what around here lol.
    Mar 29, 2017
  14. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Why thank you! :). yes, there are plenty of amazing and loving women on here. But, being away from here, don't let that stop you!!!:) Jump in full force, and if there's something you see on here that really catches your attention, go for it <3.
    Mar 29, 2017
  15. Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Social anxiety be damned, eh? lol.
    Mar 29, 2017
  16. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Hey, you're doing pretty alright with me right now <3 hehe
    Mar 29, 2017
  17. Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Mixed_Artist_Matt
    It comes and goes during solo conversations. I'm pretty sure diving into a thread or even visiting a Ranch would be a scene, at least comparable to a stranger walking into a saloon during the Wild West era- where everyone stops what they're doing and stare at the newcomer. At least in my mind that would be happening.
    Mar 29, 2017
  18. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    hah! well... I think the Wild Wild West is a very cool era to be in! You may feel that way, but I promise you, when a man walks through that door, we don't know if it's the first time he's came in there or not. We try to make everyone as comfortable as possible here <3
    Mar 29, 2017
  19. Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Mixed_Artist_Matt
    I remember hearing that from someone before. Speaking of Ranches, which one do you reside at from time to time?
    Mar 29, 2017
  20. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    It's very true! And trust me, some of us girls get nervous too. It's natural! It's a fascinating environment really. I work at the Love Ranch:)
    Mar 29, 2017
  21. Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Fascinating and unique at the very least. I would hate to just show up for a casual visit and get the hopes up of all you ladies. And that isn't far, about three hours or so.
    Mar 29, 2017
  22. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    I don't think you'd be getting anyone's hopes up! We give complimentary tours, and you are welcome to talk to any girl you'd like. I would just hope you would be able to find someone special that you connect with after driving this way. You may never know, but there are so many different girls, different parties. <3
    Mar 29, 2017
  23. Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Complimentary tours? Thats a new one. Sign of the times I guess.
    Mar 29, 2017
  24. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    yes!:) not free parties. just going back and talking to a lady, obviously hehe
    Mar 29, 2017
  25. Mixed_Artist_Matt
    Mixed_Artist_Matt
    I see~ Well miss, talking to you was a delight but its time to turn in. Goodnight.
    Mar 29, 2017
  26. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Enjoy your sleep, Matt!! :) <3feel free to speak with me anytime!
    Mar 29, 2017