Comments on Profile Post by AveryLee

1. BMason
    BMason
    Hello there Riley, how is your day going?
    Mar 25, 2017
  2. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    My day is slowly getting started! :) How about you? Thank you for following me!
    Mar 25, 2017
  3. BMason
    BMason
    Just chilling lol Listening to music. And you're welcome! How can I not follow like someone like you. haha It seems like you're always active. :)
    Mar 25, 2017
  4. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Oh very cool! What kind of music do you like?! :). I try to be! heh. I like to be here whenever someone needs me, maybe that person is you!:) you seem very kind!
    Mar 25, 2017
  5. BMason
    BMason
    I try to be when talking to pretty ladies. lol No, generally I'm always genuine to people. I like Rock/Metal (Ex. Metallica, VolBeat, Korn ect.) What about you?
    Mar 25, 2017
  6. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Aww!:) I don't see you having to try very hard sir! I am the same way, so that's awesome. I mainly like rap. I like more alternative rock. Maybe you can help me indulge in some metal :)!
    Mar 25, 2017
  7. BMason
    BMason
    Well see that's because I'm behind a computer screen, haha In person it's tough to keep my composure... I'd be more like a dream to me. That's cool! Who's your favorite rap artist? and yes... Maybe I can.
    Mar 25, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  8. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Dreams DO come true you know!! :) <3 haha. I would love to see that, I am actually a little shy in person too, although in the bedroom that easily goes away for me.I like Token, MGK, and Witt Lowry a lot:). Hah! I can't say I have ever listened to metal in a party! :O
    Mar 25, 2017
    BMason likes this.
  9. BMason
    BMason
    I think I'd be very... energetic haha to put it simply. I'm also into EDM as well, I think that genre is more for the after-party though ;P I do have a song you might like, it's a mix between alternative rock and metal. It's "Still Counting" by VolBeat. :)
    Mar 25, 2017
  10. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    That is awesome! Have you been to the ranches before?! EDM is pretty cool! Especially if you've been drinking :O! oh noo haha.Oh... this is a sexy song mister!! It kind of makes me think of high school days!
    Mar 25, 2017
  11. BMason
    BMason
    No I have not, unfortunately. I'm a state away (Arizona), I'm also a month away from graduating college with an associates in Electrical Technology (So there by assuming... I'm a nerd. haha) Most of my time has been soaked up by education and working. But! Once I graduate, I should finally join the world, and only have a full time job, so that frees up some of my time. ;)
    Mar 25, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  12. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Awesome!! I am from Tucson :)! Congratulations!! I like nerds;). tehe. Maybe this will be your graduation gift to yourself! <3 The world is quite a fascinating place, hold my hand, I will show you the way my friend lol:)
    Mar 25, 2017
  13. BMason
    BMason
    Well to be honest, I am taking a serious consideration visiting one of the ranches by the end of this year. I do have a few ladies in mind, but it's whoever is the most comfortable knowing first, and you've been a consideration for awhile, so who knows :) My birthday is in September, and I think it would be the best birthday present to me in my life. haha
    Mar 25, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  14. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Do you mind me asking what other ladies?!:) I hope some of them are at the Love Ranch with me! I am glad you have girls in mind, a man who knows what he wants! I think so too!:) We like to celebrate birthdays here! cake, and a few desserts;) hehe
    Mar 25, 2017
  15. BMason
    BMason
    I'll email you, how about that? :)
    Mar 25, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  16. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    perfect!:)
    Mar 25, 2017