#30 with Natalia Qing

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustHavingFun, Apr 2, 2012.

1. This adventure that I've been on for about the last 8 months started when I decided to meet a lovely young lady named Natalia Qing in August of last year. Through those months we have had a number of different parties. We've had a great outdate to the Virginia City Camel Races, a few in the VIP room, some fast and furious quickie parties and also many that would start out slow and sensual with the tempo gradually building up in intensity as the party progresses.

This past weekend we had our 30th party and I am here to tell you it was nothing less than spectacular. From starting out with long slow sensual kisses while standing by the bed just to get things under way, moving on to the bed to continue kissing with lots of body contact and both of our hands exploring each other, in no time all this activity got me to standing at attention. After a short time of Natalia doing some great oral I couldn't wait any longer and told her to climb aboard, I got the feeling she was more than happy to take that ride. After some time just the sight of her enjoying herself was enough to send me over the top and the ending of our first round was rather explosive. During my recovery period we continued on with more kissing, cuddling, a great massage, and a lot of playful activities until I was ready to go again. With round 2 under way all I'll say is when we are together things tend to work out really well and all I am focusing on is this drop dead gorgeous lady I happen to be lucky enough to be spending some quality time with.

After 30 dates with Natalia it seems like I can't get enough of this girl and I am kind of addicted to her with no cure in sight and definitely not looking for one. I am looking forward to spending many more days and evenings with Natalia while we continue to explore new experiences together.

Looking forward to seeing you again Bebe and next up is the Kama Sutra party that you've talked about, gives me something to look forward to.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. LUCKY! I started seeing Natalia in September and just celebrated my 20th party with her Saturday evening. Yes, she is a very special girl and I also never get tired of her sensual parties. Congratulation JHF on #30 and for a great detailed review , I loved reading it!

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Wow thats a lot of parties Way to go Congrats on # 30

4. JHF and Slednx,

It is these kinds of ranch reports that I live for, especially when it involves the incomparable talents of Lady Natalia. :D 8)

Even though I've only had one party with her compared to the scores of parties you guys have, I find myself equally enthralled and addicted to her nurturing, angelic nature. :D 8)

Will there be more parties in the near future between us? Uh YES, I certainly think so :twisted: :mrgreen:

But the main point I would like to get across is that the experiences of fellow mongers like YOU JustHavingFun, and YOU Slednx, and perhaps a few others serve as nothing less than a galvanizing inspiration for me personally, which only reinforces my belief that Natalia is not only the "Queen of Qing", but quite probably the most well rounded spiritually and intellectually minded courtesan in the history of LPIN. :D :p Yes, I know...some pretty big dramatic proclamations here :)

Nevertheless, I am only giving my OWN opinion based upon my OWN personal experience 8) 8)

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

What a lovely review! I can't believe we've already reached the 30th party mark! I have enjoyed each party with you and consider them all very special!

I'm very much looking forward to number 31 tomorrow! Let the fun continue hehe [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. JHF,

Wishing you a "better late than never"congratulations on achieving such a wonderful milestone. :D :D Thirty going on Thirty One parties? My goodness!! 8) May there be another 30 odd parties, and a lot more for you to savor when it comes in partaking with the Mistress of Qing. :D

7. Thanks Slednx and congrats to you too for your 20th, yes Miss Natalia is a very special lady indeed :wink:

8. Thanks kevinz, living fairly close does tend to allow me to make frequent visits :D

9. Thanks Robert, glad you liked my review and I concur with your assessment of Miss Natalia as a courtesan. It is not only her skills behind closed doors that keep drawing me to her but the total experience of being able to spend time with her either in the LR parlor or out on an outdate, which we have had a few :D

10. Thank You Bebe, like the old saying goes, "time flies when your having fun" well this adventure that we've been on since August is definitely one of the best experiences of my life. I am also looking forward to #31 tomorrow night [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thanks Robert for the congrats and I am looking forward to many more visits with Natalia :D

12. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Congrats, JHF! 30 parties with one lady is quite an accomplishment. Here's to many, many more!

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I always enjoy our time together, also! many kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You're right - it is a lot! I'm grateful for each party! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You're so very sweet, Robert! I'm truly humbled by your kind words :oops: Looking forward to seeing you soon! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. We will soon be together again for our 35th party Bebe, we will most definitely have to make this one an experience that will give us memories that will last for a lifetime [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I'll be seeing you very soon, Bebe! Let the fun continue... :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. Natalia is such a sweetheart, it's easy to see why people keep coming back to party with her. I'm looking forward to the next time myself... Which reminds me I should probably write that review.. :oops:

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

We'll have to plan another date! And.. I would be delighted if you chose to write a review!!! :lol: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Kisses to you, Crock! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. We are way beyond #30 & 31 bebe, just had our 45th & 46th parties this past week when you moved to the BR, also enjoyed the opportunity to be your first party in the new house [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. #45 & 46! Good job JHF. Next week, I should be celebrating my 30th with her as well as #31. Do you think other guys on here think we are crazy for seeing a single lady so much when there are so many others? Not if they have been lucky enough to have experienced the magic that happens when one is with her.

So JHF, a question. We have both been in this hobby for a while and have "shared" many a working girl from Moundhouse. Is Miss Natalia a "favorite" or is she your All Time Favorite? You know my answer as does Natalia.

23. Thanks Seldnx, it doesn't matter much to me if others think we are crazy for seeing one lady so much, everyone has their own reasons for getting into this lifestyle. I have to agree that I have definitely been lucky enough to experience that magic when I get together with Miss Natalia and I’ll be planning on many more adventures with this incredible lady.

My answer to your question if Miss Natalia is my “All Time Favorite” can be summed up with one word
    YES
    I could shout it out louder but I think that just might end up crashing this network

24. JHF, you basically took the words right out of my mouth :D :mrgreen:

Not much more to add here except the fact that Lady Natalia is also my ATF as well. :) I actually informed her of this fact as I was in the process of blowing out birthday candles in the parlor. My heavens, what a timeless moment that was!! :D :D

25. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It's been a fun adventure hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Lots of good times to be had when getting together with Miss Natalia :wink:

27. Yes I guess you could say that, this has been and continues to be some great experience's with each visit :D

28. I also had the good fortune of celebrating my birthday with Miss Natalia, definitely a day that I'll always remember and looking forward to doing again :D

29. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It's been a fun experience together! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You guys are both so sweet! I am so honored to celebrate a birthday! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. 30 parties that is a record :)

32. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

All very memorable parties~ :lol: 8)

33. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Nice to reconnect with you recently, JHF & looking forward to many, many more encounters [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

We always have so much fun together! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]