Stanthaman= BEST overnight with BARBIE GIRL unbelieveabe!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by stanthaman00, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Ive never done anything close to something like this before, but this girl changed my perspective on many values and expectations in life. I must say, it was worth every dollar. SHE IS AMAZING. Ive never met a girl like this before, and probably never will. When I came across the HBO show, I saw a piece of beauty that ive never seen before nor thought i would find. That would be Miss Barbie Girl. Her blonde beauty is way less intimating than I thought it would be. Her personality caught my eye immediately. I couldn't resist, BUT to contact her right away.

What's the worst that could happen? She emailed me back a few hours later, and we connected like we have met before. I'm so infatuated with everything about her already. We emailed back and forth for a few months, didn't think she would keep in contact with me that consintantley but she sure did with no issues in doing so. I found that very charming, like we got to know each other before we met for our overnight to begin. I quickly gave her an estimate of what date I would be arriving in the area, and we agreed on a day and time. Once I set the appointment up, it was official, and i was officially excited.

I arrived. Im at lost for words for this one. When I first saw her, I nearly lost my breath let alone complete control. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING ITS INSANE. She looked like she just dropped out of heaven with how much she was glowing. All though all the ladies at the ranch are beautiful, but Barbie Girl has something heavenly about her that just stood out and she was all I saw. She looks fantastic in her pictures, but in person she is a complete knockout that is hard to describe because it's just mindblowing. I would put a ring on her so fast, she treats you like you mean the world to her...like her time with you is just as special as your time with her.

We talked at the bar for about an hour, then she gave me the royal tour of the ranch. We had so much in common! She definitely is a girly girl, but so much more. She is into just about everything, you can't complain! I remember her telling me specifically, she would rather listen to music than watch t.v. I liked that. She also says that she can find an attraction in almost everybody, or tries to. What a sweet girl, with such a big heart. She says everybody deserves to be pleased!

We spent the entire night together. We went from drinks in the limo, to dinner in a fancy setting, lingerie show, fantasies fulfilled, skinny dipping at 3am, cuddling while watching a movie, secrets told, sleeping next to one another, to breakfast and head.

WOW BARBIE. I couldn't thankyou enough, really. You were the best vacation I ever had! And I promise Im coming back in June. I can't resist. Thankyou for giving my heart, thoughts, and camera the most amazing memories ill ever have. And thankyou for being you. Shoot, I damn near forgot that we were even at the bunny ranch! It was the most realest down to earth fun Ive ever had! Thankyou barbie, talk to you soon!

Your "stanthaman"

2. Wow, fantastic review for a fantastic girl!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Nice review!

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

6. Awesome review! Barbie is one of a kind. :D

7. thankyou baby! you were more than fun and super cool to hang out with=)

8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great Review Barbiegirl is an amazing lady I am looking forward to doing an overnight one of these days as well

9. Overnights are the best!

10. Amen to that!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Re: Stanthaman= BEST overnight with BARBIE GIRL unbelieveabe

Im glad we both agree on that=)

12. Re: Stanthaman= BEST overnight with BARBIE GIRL unbelieveabe

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. Re: Stanthaman= BEST overnight with BARBIE GIRL unbelieveabe

she is so awesome! i'm glad you had such a great time!

14. Re: Stanthaman= BEST overnight with BARBIE GIRL unbelieveabe

thanks so much miss isis:)

15. Re: Stanthaman= BEST overnight with BARBIE GIRL unbelieveabe

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Re: Stanthaman= BEST overnight with BARBIE GIRL unbelieveabe

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]