It's Good to be King-My Overnight Party with Veronica Vavoom

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by UncleDeadly, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Back in November I had my b-day and I wanted to have a party to celebrate. I knew Veronica was the only choice. I contacted Her and She said She would love to cook my Birthday dinner for me. I have eaten in five star restaurants and let me tell you Miss VV is as a great a cook as She is in bed. She and I discussed the menu over the phone. She told me to come for dinner at 6 to the " Big House " at the ranch which has a separate kitchen and dining room. I showed up with a bottle of fine Petite Syrah. The table was candle lit,with yellow roses in a vase on the table. My favorite R and B channel was playing on the stereo and great smells coming from the kitchen. Miss VV was in a stunning blue dress with matching ear rings. The feast was something to remember. Here is the menu.

Smoked Copper River Sockeye Salmon with Laura Chenel Herbed Chevre on Swedish Flatbread

Roasted Sweet and Yukon Gold potatoes seasoned with Garlic and Adobo Seco

Roasted Quail made with a Green Herb Sauce from a Secret Family Recipe. I do not what it is but it tastes amazing!

Romaine Salad with minced onion,dried cranberries,toasted almonds, crumbled maytag blue cheese with a balsamic-lime vinaigrette

The salmon and chevre was a great starter,the potatoes were crispy and properly seasoned ,and the Quail was perfection. The meat was juicy and the skin was as crisp as a potato chip. The secret sauce brought out the flavor of the meat. I don't what it is but it has a citrus note and it's slightly peppery. The salad was the the perfect palate cleanser,the brightness of the vinaigrette cutting through the richness of the cheese.

And for dessert? ....................... MissVV herself :twisted:

Miss VV gave me an amazing full body massage and we made slow delicious love for hours. We feel asleep for a bit, woke up and did it all over again. We then went back to sleep. I woke up in the morning with MissVV's soft skin against my chest and Her smell in my nose. The best way to start the day. :D

After a nice shower(who knew head and shoulders shampoo was erotic!) She cooked a nice breakfast of pancakes with Vermont grade B maple syrup,double smoked bacon,and fresh orange juice. She gave me a box of naughty chocolates and sent me on my way.

For one night I was a King. If you want to be King for a night,then ask Miss VV for a overnight feast gfe. You can not, I repeat, can not go wrong :mrgreen:

2. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Outstanding lady and report! Now that is an overnight.

3. Thanks and yes it was. :mrgreen:

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Sounds like a really special night! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thank you baby for the kind words. It was one of my fav parties :)

Always willing,
    Veronica
    [smilie=call me.gif]

6. WOW amazing review, this sounds like something I would be interested in. Veronica seems to be a good choice for this kind of party.

7. It was the best party I have ever had,but if You have one do not eat lunch. MissVV sets a hell of a table :mrgreen:

8. Thank you for the advice UncleDeadly and love the name BTW :twisted:

9. Great review!!

We love Veronica!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Wow, incredible review! Now I want to experience Veronica's cooking!

11. Re: It's Good to be King-My Overnight Party with Veronica Va

Yeah that was a blast. Deadly ..I miss ur face!