Hoping to become a Bunny Babe! What do you think? ;)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Camilla Banks, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Hi Guys!

I am a sultry, fit and petite girl of Spanish descent from Texas looking to be the next selected Bunny Babe! I would make a unique addition to the Bunny Ranch adding a fun and sassy personality to the lineup. Hope to meet everyone soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XoXo...

Camilla Banks

2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

HI Camilla! Do you have any pictures you'd be willing to share?

3. Working on reducing the file size so the image will upload. Any advice?

4. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Just make sure they are less than 640X480. You can use Paint on your PC to resize the pics easily.

5. I have a Mac but figured it out anyway. Thanks though! Here you go...

6. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Yowza! Very nice, Camilla. Good luck. You have my vote!

7. wowza...yeah, get that application in.

8. That is a butt that needs to be a hat.

oh Shit. Was that Mr. Outsidevoice?

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] YOWZA is right! You certainly have my vote! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

You are a very beautiful woman and hope that you wish of becoming a bunny becomes a reality for you.
    One resource that is recommended that you read on becoming a bunny and what to expect is the link below.

HOW TO BECOME A BUNNYBABE: What you need to do ... and know

You have my vote. Just keep posting and be persistent. I have a feeling you will make it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thanks everyone!! I already sent my app in to both Dennis and Madam Suzette. We will see, hopefully soon! :D

12. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Not a bad backside...Any from the front yet?
    Work the board and play in chat,read Anna's post...Good luck!

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Good luck Camila. The gentlemen approved you and do I [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Camilla, that is one very sexy picture. I wish you the best of luck in your application. You definitely have a great look for the job. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Thanks so much for the compliments! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully, I'll hear back from Dennis and Madam Suzette soon!

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

How about some more pictures? [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Here's another one for you to peruse... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Most impressive Camilla! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Impressive I think you have a great chance :mrgreen:

20. Thank you Angelina! I really hope so! This would be such an adventure!! :D

21. I agree!!!!

22. Thanks guys!! :wink:

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

Any word yet on your pending status? I sure would love to see more pictures! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Great pictures baby girl, I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you! I think you have a chance, keep it up!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. No word yet on my pending status. Anxiously waiting though!

26. Good luck.

27. Sexy sexy pictures! Good luck, sweets!

You could also send in your app to Dianne over at the Love Ranch North - sister house to the Bunnyranch and also owned and operated by Dennis :) Her email is [email protected]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it!! :wink:

29. You definitely have the body for it

30. Thank you!! I can't wait to hear back already! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

You are one very impressive woman! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Sexy photos Camilla! Good luck, you have my vote!
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. Thanks sweety :wink:

34. I'll keep you guys posted... Hopefully, sooner than later!! I'm so ready to meet everyone! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. You have my vote! Good luck, sweetie.