She Keeps Getting Better and Better! - Randy Ryder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I have known Randy for a number of years, but did not have my first party with her until my trip to the ranches last year in August of 2016. I had decided to party with her not only because I thought she was very beautiful, but also due to the recommendations of 2 very close friends of mine and from Tony Dark, who I have never met, but whose glowing reviews of his parties with Randy caught my eye. The party I had with her was spectacular and was the very last party of my trip. She was the party that was in my mind from the moment I left until I arrived at MLBR this year during the 4th of July week. I was very excited to see Randy and spend time with her.

Randy has very dark hair which make her stunning light blue eyes pop like a champagne cork! She has a curvaceous body with hips and T & A that are so sexy and world class that they will make even an old man’s “soldier” spring to attention instantly! She is soft spoken with a sexy subdued way of flirting that I find irresistible. Her face is extremely gorgeous with beautiful features that look great with or without makeup. I have seen her glammed up for lineups and appointments. I have also seen her on her way to and returning from the gym. Either way she always looks fantastic!

My appointment with Randy was set up for 10am on July 6th. I love morning parties and Randy is a perfect way to start your day. I was more excited than nervous when I met Randy at the Bunny Bar. We talked a little, had a beverage and proceeded to her room (she was staying in Air Force Amy’s room). We had a very quick and easy negotiation and booked the party. When Randy and I settled in for the party, I felt an extreme closeness to her that was very comfortable. I’m not sure if it was that I had gotten to know Randy during our first party the previous year or if it was just the moon, stars and planets were in the perfect alignment or what, but our party was even more erotic and fulfilling than our previous party which had been great. I w0uldn’t have thought it was possible for that to happen, but it did. Simply amazing!

Randy has a sweet disposition and is also smart, witty and attentive. She is also very funny. What I would consider to be a perfect GFE party.

If you like sweet, smart, sexy and a GFE party, Randy is your girl! If you have never partied with her, you should! If you have partied with her previously, do it again! My 2nd time was even better than my first time. I suspect that my future parties with Randy will be successively even better and better. I can’t wait to find out.

Make sure that you plan your next visit to the northern ranches when Randy is there and call in a deposit for this high in demand young lady.

Dave (Spartan Fan)

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Dave of a very special lady! My trips the last several years always start with a party with Randy!! Your description of her is "spot on"!!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  3. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

I feel that about a lot of us.. everyone is getting better and better. Lots of good people here :)

4. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

I agree and you are one of those people, Mercedes!

Dave (Spartan Fan)

Mercedes likes this.
  5. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Thanks, John. I agree, Randy is awesome!

Dave (Spartan Fan)

John N Ga likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Spartan this was a really cool review and Thanks for the shout out in it! I'm glad that my reviews helped you see Randy and as you found out when I say my parties with Randy keep getting Better and Hotter I wasn't lying. I had 3 parties wth her last weekend and each party got Hotter each day! Randy is AMAZING!

7. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Thanks for helping lead me to Randy. As y0u said, Randy is amazing!

Dave (Spartan Fan)

Grand Dad Gone Wild likes this.
  8. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

Yowza! My heart is racing just reading these reviews....[smilie=hot over you.gif]:rolleyes:;)

9. Very good review my friend......The part you wrote about feeling a closeness and being very comfortable is so very true Miss Randy
    has away of relaxing you that makes a client feel really special

randyryder likes this.
  10. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

I just love the way you guys bond, appreciate, and continue to not only follow thru with countless parties with this love but the endearing way you post your reviews keep it up fellas as you know this lady really deserves it [smilie=happy.gif]

11. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

12. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

13. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

14. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Aww thank you so much for the amazing review!! I always enjoy spending time with you. I can't wait to party with you again.

15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Spartan' s reviews of a lead me to my first Bunny so I'm glad my reviews could lead him to Randy Ryder! She keeps getting Better and Better that's why I keep seeing her!

16. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Thank you!!!!! XOXO

Tony Dark likes this.
  17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You're very welcome! Thank You for being so Amazing!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]